Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

shit i agree with my earlier self. Go do some lines of coke off a hooker's ass and fuck some bitches
Old 11-10-2011, 09:03 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chick got into a relationship with another dude, probably even had sex on your bed and you still cry about it? I'm not trying to be rude or anything but i don't think you're a dude, you must be a chick, when the chick you're with gets into another relationship with someone else cut ties dude, it's automatic. Go drink, smoke some weed, play a weeks worth of video games, and then go get laid. I mean shit dude it does suck, sucks even more if you didn't use her as equally as she used you.
I'm a decent human being. I rarely drink, I won't touch any illegal drug because of how I had to grow up, I'm too old to see the fun in a week's worth of sitting in front of a screen, and I care about people too much to just go get laid. Being a decent human being also means I don't and can't use people. Anyone. For any reason. It's called respect.

Check out FatMagic's EQLite. It'll cut your P99 install down to 1.4gb
Old 11-10-2011, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torin_Stormchaser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fiancee of 5 years
found yer problem. commit *****
Old 11-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when the chick you're with gets into another relationship with someone else cut ties dude, it's automatic.
If you didn't insta ditch you are probably needy and insecure, find some confidence and let another relationship find you.

Chicks are suppose to supplement your life, not BE your life.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torin_Stormchaser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a decent human being. I rarely drink, I won't touch any illegal drug because of how I had to grow up, I'm too old to see the fun in a week's worth of sitting in front of a screen, and I care about people too much to just go get laid. Being a decent human being also means I don't and can't use people. Anyone. For any reason. It's called respect.
Well you can respect a hooker the same amount she respects you.

just saying.

On a serious note: 5 years, man, thats tough. The previous posters are correct.
Move on wit your life. Only look back to learn from your mistakes.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:03 PM
Banned

lets see this sluts butthole bro. isn't that what life is all about?
Old 11-11-2011, 03:54 AM
Sarnak

Hai im sad Lulz sect. Im a low level monk with no gear. Kan i plz have lyke A good staff r sumthing?
Old 11-11-2011, 05:21 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2011, 05:27 AM
Planar Protector

^

Good News: lights are on

Bad News: nobodys home
Old 11-11-2011, 07:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
It's called being a pussy
Closed Thread