Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sh0ut out to my p0ps!!
Old 11-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

I'll likely upset some people with this comment, but I can't salute anyone who went over to Iraq (due to the morality involved). I won't get into it any more than that.

I have massive respect for my grandfather who fought in WWII and received the purple heart after taking a shot to the head (he lived).
Old 11-11-2011, 05:39 PM
Banned

Searyx, you should get together with Hasbinbad.
Old 11-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearyxTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll likely upset some people with this comment, but I can't salute anyone who went over to Iraq (due to the morality involved). I won't get into it any more than that.

I have massive respect for my grandfather who fought in WWII and received the purple heart after taking a shot to the head (he lived).
I forget that people have a choice on whether they get deployed to Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Saudi, South America, Turkey, etc.
Celent - 60 Sorcerer!
Stratah - 58 Troubadour!
Joan - 58 Knight!
Colin - 52 Rake!

Guild Leader of <Eclipse>
Old 11-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearyxTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

much of respect for those 100,000 killed iraqi civilians noone talks about. and of course also much of respect to those 3,000 victims of 9/11 but at least we do a commemoration day in the whole western world broadcasted on every tv-channel for the last 10 years and the next 100 years to come.
Old 11-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Banned

Thanks for all you do Harrison
Old 11-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I forget that people have a choice on whether they get deployed to Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Saudi, South America, Turkey, etc.
You always have a choice, or we might as well commend Nazi Germany for doing their duty and following orders. Individual moral responsibility is an American principle.

Some people agreed with the war, others don't. My grandfather condemns it. He fought in WWII, but he would not have gone to Iraq.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for all you do Harrison
harrison cuts deli meat at Kroger

harrison is a person who lied about being a combat medic on this forum, see this thread and got called out on it by a real combat medic

this forum has many real veterans, some of whom are combat veterans, and don't have to lie about it on the internet to impress people, you can direct your thanks to them
Old 11-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do everything in my power to make these boards a more enjoyable place. Makes me feel real special to get this shout out.
this is what I thought the thread meant when I rad the title lols
Old 11-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bros on p99 daily forum routine.

Click "Search" Button
Click "Advance Search"
Click "Show Results as Post"
Inputs Harrison into Search by user field.
Clicks Search.
Enters Thread.
Defends a grown man on a 13 year old game's EMU server
Rinse/Repeat.