Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 07:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikerz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah I'm pretty sure weed is better than no weed.
This man can't afford rent because of his addictions.

Drugs are clearly the way to win at life.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

shure
Old 05-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Banned

Last edited by dredge; 12-12-2012 at 09:42 PM..
Old 05-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Skeleton

Not an alcoholic, maybe just a little melodramatic.
My doctor said more than 10 drinks a week is alcoholic, which is a bit exaggerated but works out alright, because tbh I don't feel any better or worse between drinking nothing and having two on any given weeknight.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what's way better than drinking, or weed? No drinking or drugs, exercising regularly (~5miles a day and strength training few days a week) and the feeling of contentment from working 50-60 hour weeks (not salary so making lots of OT) at a job you don't entirely hate. Compared to when I was a fish and blowing coke and buying weed/shrooms on the reg in college I feel like I would hate myself if I ever did any substance again.

But hey that's just me, toke it up brah!
I think someone needs to roll this guy a blunt.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Compared to when I was a fish (Alcohol) and blowing coke and buying weed/shrooms on the reg in college I feel like I would hate myself if I ever did any substance again.
Yea man, because relaxing after a long day with a joint is totally comparable to your coke habit.

You, and likeminded folks, are the reason why weed is looked on negatively. Also, 5 miles a day with strength training apparently is worth mentioning?

In that case, im an avid pot smoker and my M-F routine looks like:

3:30 wake up
3:50 finish cardio routine on my Heavy Bag
3:55 protein shake
4:00 shower
4:20 leave for the T
5:00 arrive @ the building in PO Square in beantown
12:30 Lunch, sometimes Squash with my buddy, other times a salad in the caf
6:30 leave work
7:30 arrive at home
9:00 finish P90X
9:30 dinner/joint

So i guess that boils down to M-F 100 minutes of cardio, 450 minutes of strength training, an eighth of weed, and no hangovers.

what a fucking stoner huh? l2smoke like an adult
Last edited by azeth; 05-10-2012 at 04:30 PM..
Old 05-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea man, because relaxing after a long day with a joint is totally comparable to your coke habit.

You, and likeminded folks, are the reason why weed is looked on negatively.
Here are how my different habits broke down in college for me:

Alcohol - Good social life, grades suffer a bit, mental health suffered somewhat.
Weed - Declining social life, grades suffered, mental health suffered a lot.
Uppers - Somewhat declining social life, good grades, mental health was off after extended use.
Shrooms/Acid - Mixed social life, mixed grades, mental health weird had to stop was making me hate myself.
Coke - Good social life, oddly best grades ever in college including an A+ on a 20 pg paper, after my 1.5 year use had to stop was going broke and getting depressed.

Clean and Sober - Good job nearing six figure and I am workaholic so I like it, good social life, busy all the time out of work, great mental health.

Just my own personal experience and feelings with drugs and drinking compared to going sober few years back. Obviously everyone differs but I find nothing redeeming about any drugs compared to being clean/sober and active. Just me though like I said, feel free to roll some doobs and relax all you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Also what is the utility behind P90x, what are you training for and what is its intended purpose? I never understood it clearly. I do a push pull 4 day a week routine with three week rotation. And my running is usually a few miles in morning and a few at night with the dog to tire him out since he is still an active puppy. The push/pull i do is from a college sports trainer designed to improve muscle utility. I'm trainging for my third Tough Mudder, I love those mud races. Do you train for a specific goal or just to look good?

Quote:
Old 05-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Here are how my different habits broke down in college for me:

Alcohol - Good social life, grades suffer a bit, mental health suffered somewhat.
Weed - Declining social life, grades suffered, mental health suffered a lot.
Uppers - Somewhat declining social life, good grades, mental health was off after extended use.
Shrooms/Acid - Mixed social life, mixed grades, mental health weird had to stop was making me hate myself.
Coke - Good social life, oddly best grades ever in college including an A+ on a 20 pg paper, after my 1.5 year use had to stop was going broke and getting depressed.

Clean and Sober - Good job nearing six figure and I am workaholic so I like it, good social life, busy all the time out of work, great mental health.

Just my own personal experience and feelings with drugs and drinking compared to going sober few years back. Obviously everyone differs but I find nothing redeeming about any drugs compared to being clean/sober and active. Just me though like I said, feel free to roll some doobs and relax all you want.
So you had a problem with drugs and need to stop to live as a normal person. Some of us can still smoke and not have it effect our daily lives.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you had a problem with drugs and need to stop to live as a normal person. Some of us can still smoke and not have it effect our daily lives.
Have you done an objective analysis over an extended period comparing your social, financial, physical and mental health while using a substance compared to when you're not using it? If you have and found yourself better off with drugs in your life more power to you, my experience personally and witnessing other people is that is rarely if ever the case.

Quote:
Closed Thread