Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 02:00 PM
Banned

lovely is an epic epic epic shit talker

epic run on sentences , epic arrogance

if you pick lovely as your char name on live everyone will hate you

and as for you winning all this crap and excelling on other games in pvp , you must fucking suck hard at life

and you say you havent played eq in 10-12 years yet you claim to be awesome , yea

who thinks lovely is awesome /raise
Old 10-22-2011, 02:00 PM
Banned

thats pretty damn funny, your own screenshots demonstrate you to be as big of a moron as i have been saying.

1> stand there and spam ice comet

2> your spells are still hitting like normal through 100ish at the time cr on account of the class modifier null added to the resist code in addition to that of the spell itself (mine are hitting for 30 or under, hence your 1% comment)

3> you took out a naked enchanter that has about 9 hours total playtime and then hauled ass

4> your immediate mouth running in ooc in spite of not actually killing me.

lol, by all means continue.
Old 10-22-2011, 02:02 PM
Banned

darworth i dont like that you wouldnt fight me 1 on 1 with either of your chars , but you are letting lovely troll you

he is obviousley an epic idiot and has no eq experience , why bother

how many people say they havent played in 10 years , how could they know anything about eq , i never stopped playing eq myself

i played classic to seeds , and then i played on emu's , , ,, why?

theres no other good games
Old 10-22-2011, 02:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
49 and 50 are the same thing (hence the 750 damage ice comet), the first engagement WAS 1v1 and im not going to "duel" some retard that i just shit all over so he can spam 3k worth of instant clicks on me and beat his chest in ooc.
Level 49 and 50 is a HUUUGE difference on this beta. Every single 49 on the server won't have a single piece of gear. You had been 50 for days when I was 49 cause I started a week late on the beta.

Anyway I knew you would post that kill someday lol now I know there isn't a single other one out there since we both know that no one has killed me at 50 and I'm around 300-0 at 50 I'd guess myself.
Old 10-22-2011, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rofl that screenshot makes you even more pathetic. I just finished a quad in OOT with 0 mana and you also know that and resist system was broken and none of us could hit a single spell on each other. Wanna stand there for 60 minutes and melee each other or what? You make yourself dumber by the second. I can log on now. Wanna go?
no, you spent 30 minutes running from me wasting all your pumice on level 14 dots and then gated after i fucked up your buff stack and buffed your mr so that my real dot couldnt be dispelled.
Old 10-22-2011, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

The funny thing is that I've never ever in the history of this Beta started trash talking anyone or mentioning that I killed them in /ooc if they didn't do it first. People spam my name in OOC all the fkin time cause I kill them and they whine about it. I've never started a discussion in ooc or here on forums about anything that isn't related to the beta or an opinion about it. I've never attacked or trashed a person in either unless they jumped my gun first. No I haven't played EQ in like 10 years and this Beta is the first time I play it beside a few weeks on Blue99 which I quit when i found out there was a PVP server coming. So what?
Old 10-22-2011, 02:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Level 49 and 50 is a HUUUGE difference on this beta. Every single 49 on the server won't have a single piece of gear. You had been 50 for days when I was 49 cause I started a week late on the beta.

Anyway I knew you would post that kill someday lol now I know there isn't a single other one out there since we both know that no one has killed me at 50 and I'm around 300-0 at 50 I'd guess myself.
did not seem to be a huge difference in the one spell you managed to land before being killed.

likewise my combo of leather and foremans tunic probably didnt factor much into the equation.

not real sure why you keep telling me what it is we both know, your liable to have been killed 800 fucking times for all i know.
Old 10-22-2011, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinkle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
darworth i dont like that you wouldnt fight me 1 on 1 with either of your chars
i only have the druid, unless you count my lev 10 ranger

dont remember the request either way, i only remember lovely pulling out the "duel me!" card, which will probably become louder as beta winds downs on account of the full diamond and so on awarded by the staff.
Old 10-22-2011, 02:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no, you spent 30 minutes running from me wasting all your pumice on level 14 dots and then gated after i fucked up your buff stack and buffed your mr so that my real dot couldnt be dispelled.
You're even more stupid then I thought. PUMICE? If you had any clue about this beta you would know that you resist them 100% on yourself you tool. I used cancel magic 3 times to remove your dot and that was it and you didn't chase me for more then 2 minutes. You're really good at lying though. It's funny that you'd say you chased me for 30 minutes without being able to kill me because I resist every nuke and dots I cancel magic during your cast. Also never lost a single buff by using cancel magic on myself lol. Only buff I ever removed was jboots.

Seems I know a lot more about pvp then you already. If you don't realize I just remove jboots when you dot me and use cancel magic and then jboots again. Guess I passed your knowledge in a few weeks after your 10 years of EQ lol.
Old 10-22-2011, 02:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
You're even more stupid then I thought. PUMICE? If you had any clue about this beta you would know that you resist them 100% on yourself you tool. I used cancel magic 3 times to remove your dot and that was it and you didn't chase me for more then 2 minutes. You're really good at lying though. It's funny that you'd say you chased me for 30 minutes without being able to kill me because I resist every nuke and dots I cancel magic during your cast. Also never lost a single buff by using cancel magic on myself lol. Only buff I ever removed was jboots.

Seems I know a lot more about pvp then you already. If you don't realize I just remove jboots when you dot me and use cancel magic and then jboots again. Guess I passed your knowledge in a few weeks after your 10 years of EQ lol.

no, you resisted them over a threshold of mr, like every other resist.

the reason i knew you were using pumice instead of a memmed spell is because of your jboot spam, ie once you ran out youd have to contend with the buffed mr and mem dispel, which is why you gated.

please kill yourself.
Closed Thread