Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 02:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinkle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lovely is an epic epic epic shit talker

epic run on sentences , epic arrogance

if you pick lovely as your char name on live everyone will hate you

and as for you winning all this crap and excelling on other games in pvp , you must fucking suck hard at life

and you say you havent played eq in 10-12 years yet you claim to be awesome , yea

who thinks lovely is awesome /raise
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I WANT TO BE HATED, I WANT PEOPLE TO CHASE ME AND TRY TO KILL ME. That is my goal cause I enjoy the action. I've been trying to find fights EVERY single day I've been online on the beta but NO ONE want to fight me so I just end up chasing and killing everyone instead which is a lot more boring then actually having duels when both are ready. Not really hard to pick off people at XP camps or that are farming items when they most likely aren't even fully buffed, or have full mana or have the correct spells up. Just like when Darwoth found me at 49. Pvp like that is no challenge and you learn nothing from it.
Old 10-22-2011, 02:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no, you resisted them over a threshold of mr, like every other resist.

the reason i knew you were using pumice instead of a memmed spell is because of your jboot spam, ie once you ran out youd have to contend with the buffed mr and mem dispel, which is why you gated.

please kill yourself.
Are you trolling me now? You were immune to every spell at that point in the beta. Do you think I had less then 65 MR lol? I had never ever bought a pumice until yesterday cause they didn't work when Flip tried them on me a few weeks ago. Same with nullify magic. I always had jboots on first buff so when you cast dot I remove it and cast cancel magic while you're also casting and taking 0 damage. Then I jboots again and repeat. If you didn't realize that which I hear you didn't. Makes you FKIN AWFULLLL BEYOND AWFUL and you have to adjust your play and learn how people deal with druids.

I gated cause I wanted to med up LOL. There was no point in fighting anyone that had over 65 MR/FR/CR during that point in beta cause everything resisted and I also told you that in a PM.
Old 10-22-2011, 02:23 PM
Banned

wow epic shit talking why dont you guys get a room
Old 10-22-2011, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

I really thougght you knew how people dealt with druid dots though. You a disappointment after playing EQ so much.
Old 10-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Banned

the biggest difference between now and classic eq is the people playing, for example.

ten years ago you could eventually win an argument with a moron because they would finally realize just how fucking stupid they looked and become embarassed and stfu.

now folks are so retarded they will just continue on indefinitely, case in point lovely.

i am done, go impress yourself with some more of your chatter.
Old 10-22-2011, 02:32 PM
Banned

im sure by now he is busy winning in another game

and excelling at his char

and rising up to the challenge

and going above and beyond expectations

and PWNING FACE
Old 10-22-2011, 02:35 PM
Fire Giant

I'm sorry I hurt you both in game so much. Sprinkle who are you in game again? I'm really curious to see how many screenshots I have off your corpses cause you seem HURT.
Old 10-22-2011, 02:41 PM
Banned

im not hurt sweetie i dont really care about this server or eq , it has no real potential mostly because everyone playing it is a dick

my char is cozmonaut , i didnt even see you till 50 and you got me once bandaging at gfay spire , big whoop

i just think its funny how you act , i read your shit and im just like wow epic

seriousley , id stock up on razorblades and huggies for the big release , instead of farming insta clickies
Old 10-22-2011, 02:46 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I was right, another hurt little boii. Yes I've only killed you once since you play like Darwoth. You run the second I come and would never man up for a 1v1

Oh and you call me a smack talker lol. You and Rexx are the number 1 /ooc whiners on beta.
Old 10-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A custom balanced classic server ftw!
You're trolling right?
Closed Thread