Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2021, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2021, 08:59 PM
Banned

We should also mention, that in nearly every example of "the poor" being used throughout both the Torah and the NT, the Hebrew word used is "Anayim".

If you do a little research, you will find "Anayim" was not used to describe people living in squalor of their own making, it was almost entirely used to describe people who had a severe physical handicap which rendered them incapable of sustaining themselves. Furthermore, in the instances where it was used to describe a "people" it was used to describe the "Iesennian" (Essene) congregation, who swore off all possessions to serve the public as "therapeutae" while living communally as Nazarites under the Torah.

The origin of the word being from the Greek "Ieso" (the Greek demigoddess of healing, daughter of Asclepius), used to describe a Greek-Israelite sect of "healers" who at the time of "Iesous" (Jesus) who were led by John the Baptist, were exclusively vegetarian, consuming only vegetables (+seeds, nuts, grain), dairy, and honey one meal a day, after their daily work, whom one had to pledge to for two years, relinquishing to the communal coffers, and swearing off all property to do so, before finally being allowed to dine with fellow "Iesonnoi" during their daily meal. Any violation of their codices meant expulsion from the group, which was essentially a death sentence as the guidelines for their food preparation we're not duplicated in any other communities they were enmeshed within.

Literally, the name "Jesus" means "Essene". That who "the poor" are, in the bible.

They were a messianic Hebrew sect, who essentially entirely converted to Ebionitism under Christ, and then following the death of their messiah fell under the leadership of James, "Iesous'" brother. The book of acts specifically denotes their disagreement with Pauline doctrine, and is precisely why Paul, after receiving Peter's blessing refers to them in Galatians 2:10 which I will now quote in both the Orthodox Jewish Version of the New Testament, as well as the KJV so you can see the Truth for what it is:

10 Only that we should remember the Aniyim (the Poor), the very thing which I was also eager to do.
Kehilah in Galatia 2:10 OJB

https://bible.com/bible/130/gal.2.10.OJB

10 Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.
Galatians 2:10 KJV

https://bible.com/bible/1/gal.2.10.KJV

And here's the Dhouay Rheims if a direct translation from the Greek is what you prefer:

Galatians 2:10
[10]Only that we should be mindful of the poor: which same thing also I was careful to do.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-16-2021 at 09:11 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 09:09 PM
Banned

Unironically, this brings us to the concept of Lactose Intolerance.

Abraham was driven by God to the "Land of Milk and Honey" which is obviously deigned to be Israel.

Given that dairy was one of the few non-plant foods allowed by the Iesennian dietary restrictions we can assume they, as a people, must've had a very low rate of lactose intolerance, as being a Nazarite means one cannot eat meat, and a strict vegan diet would've been nearly impossible to sustain one's self on in biblical times.

As such, if we view lactose intolerance rates by race, we will find that nearly 75 to 95% of Africans and Asians are lactose intolerant.

In fact, the lowest rate of lactose intolerance by race, of any people on Earth is that of the European race, with a lactose intolerance rate of less than 15% throughout.

"Jews", however, have a lactose I tolerance rate of 60-80% depending on which demographic subcategorization you look at, which makes it rather ironic that they would claim to be genetically identical to the Iesennoi who Josephus' denotes was the ONLY sect of Israel who were actually indigenous to the region.

Several studies suggest that 60 to 80 percent of Ashkenazim are lactase-deficient (lacking the enzyme that allows for easy digestion of the lactose sugar in milk products). Though less studied, the condition is also considered prevalent among Sephardic and Mediterranean Jews.
Old 08-16-2021, 09:30 PM
Banned

first step to nuclear annihilation
Old 08-16-2021, 10:02 PM
Banned

Sig
Old 08-16-2021, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Horza die in a fire

@Nirgon i'm not flexing nuts, i'm not being a weirdo, lay low. you have a higher rank than me on the forums. don't let anyone question that rank. And I wouldn't say this dumb shit unless I absolutely had to.
These colors don't run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Must be rough not being able to post your conspiracy theories and denialism on mainstream social media and having to resort to congregating on the basically unmoderated forum for a dead MMO.
Must make ye mad there's still places we can speak the truth.
Last edited by Nirgon; 08-16-2021 at 10:17 PM..
Old 08-17-2021, 04:53 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that is unfortunate.

Also you support the candidate who just got thousands of Afghan women and girls, not to mention many men as well, raped and murdered. Pretty unfortunate also!
NO HE DIDN'T.

The Afghan Army won't fight the Taliban. How's that Joe Biden's fault???! Seriously? The ANA won't fight. Saw it with my OWN two eyes as a US Army Infantryman.

We were there to get Bin Laden. Nuff said.

You want to go attack and bomb every country that you think treats women badly? Stick a McDonalds and Starbucks on every corner and call it a day?

You neocons and your leaders Darth Bush and Darth Cheney will be the ruin of this country. You guys are so ignorant about the world and very arrogant too.
Old 08-17-2021, 05:04 AM
Banned

I refer yet again to the HOLD meme.

Here's a few more
Old 08-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Banned

https://twitter.com/cnnafghan/status...73520677556225

Wake up, Joe Biden
Old 08-17-2021, 05:27 AM
Banned

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone.
Closed Thread