Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2014, 11:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've noticed over the past few days certain members of the guild Taken expressing their discontent with the practice of having a Mage tracker and then the said Mage tracker casting the spell Call of the Hero only to duck and interrupt the spell if the raid mob does not spawn. While I applaud your efforts to rid the server of this absurd practice, I remain a bit perplexed as to the source of your objections to this tactic since

YOU ARE THE STUPID DUMB ASS MOTHERFUCKERS THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE SHIT. YOU, TAKEN, DRAGGED THE SHITTY RAID SCENE ON THIS SERVER INTO EVEN MORE OF A SHITTY PLACE WHEN YOU "WON" AN FFA NAGGY BY COTH DUCKING THE LAST HOUR. THEN LAST WEEK YOU WERE COTH DUCKING FUCKING SHITTY ASS TALENDOR 1 HOUR INTO WINDOW.

SO YOU ALL CAN GET FUCKED. YOU ARE ALL SHITTY ASS SCUMBAGS WHO WILL RESORT TO ALL SORTS OF SHITTY BEHAVIOR TO GET MOBS.
I mean, this guy Juevento is a tremendous faggot, he is correct in this situations
Old 09-16-2014, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susvain2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, this guy Juevento is a tremendous faggot, he is correct in this situations
He's a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel? That's disconcerting.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Likely a meatball of sorts

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 09-16-2014, 12:17 PM
Kobold

Taken needs to move to class C due to their demonstrated willingness to use extreme measures of competition
Old 09-16-2014, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locust [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Taken needs to move to class C due to their demonstrated willingness to use extreme measures of competition
Yes.
Old 09-16-2014, 12:26 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol are you sure that's coth and not invis or gate? They have the same particles, don't they?
Old 09-16-2014, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just to be clear, Juevento, I was the one saying how dumb it was to do. TMO's mage that was there started doing duck casting and said it sucked but he was "required to do it". I have the nice logs of it at home. So take your misguided anger elsewhere.

Just stop before you get hurt.
I also have logs of IB and TMO saying they will not CoTH duck, and Taken saying fuck that pretty much so....
Old 09-16-2014, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just to be clear, Juevento, I was the one saying how dumb it was to do. TMO's mage that was there started doing duck casting and said it sucked but he was "required to do it". I have the nice logs of it at home. So take your misguided anger elsewhere.

Just stop before you get hurt.
Please post those logs, because both myself and Raden have been on the record in TeamSpeak, Skype with Hoku and GM's, and within guildchat and forums saying that we do not ask our mages to do this regardless of what our competition is doing. If we do have a mage doing this, he's only doing it because he absolutely wants to.

I also don't believe IB does this, either.
Old 09-16-2014, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

RNF doesn't really care about facts or common sense. But...

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...48#post1613248

Sign up with the Phiren plan to ban Mage tracking outside of Trakanon (cause lol those trains would be a sight the behold). Set up some boundaries in each zone where people can stand. Make it a foot race and pray for Velious to resolve some of these issues.
Old 09-16-2014, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please post those logs, because both myself and Raden have been on the record in TeamSpeak, Skype with Hoku and GM's, and within guildchat and forums saying that we do not ask our mages to do this regardless of what our competition is doing. If we do have a mage doing this, he's only doing it because he absolutely wants to.

I also don't believe IB does this, either.
When we were doing FFA Nagafen a week ago or so Taken had two mages running CoTH from the moment he entered window. Shadowgrey (IB) and I asked if Taken would be willing to make it a non-mage race and were basically told to get fucked. They were ducking from the minute he entered window. Neither IB or TMO resorted to duck cothing. If they did, it was after I left.

Anytime i'm tracking and I see a new mage come to help track they're always asking "Do we have to duck coth?" and the answer is always no. Fuck that. I'm too casual to duck coth for 16 hours.