Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Aviak

I played on TZ way back in the day and if someone went LD and you attacked them, they turned into an npc and would attakc you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and would chase after you until you zoned the persons char or killed it....
Old 02-07-2011, 11:36 PM
Sarnak

i saw someone go LD today and killed mob for him.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGrousis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha the game doesn't really do that does it?
Lol it does. Way back in the day i was helping my friend Amzy camp a Siryn Hair Hood in Rathe Mtns. She had a Grizzly Bear charmed and buffed to help kill all the random trash mobs (i was helping on Miley w/ my pet, basically to help commit mass genocide and atrocities by the paladin camp + to replenish my bone chip supply).

Long story short, she goes LD, pet turns on her, and I get first row tickets to one angry rabid halfling druid beat a grizzly bear into the ground with a fury of melee and nukes of the kind the land of norrath has never seen.

I mean, while linkdead she terminated that poor grizzly with such extreme prejudice i was never quite able to look at her the same way again. Was like Jekyll and Hyde. I'm still scared of her to this day.

And yeah, the gaping size disparity between the massive bear and the tiny halfling made the encounter 10x more hilarious in person than i could possible describe in mere words. Anyone on vent that night would likely tell you i was laughing so hard i probably peed a little at some point.

I've shared too much.

/post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol it does. Way back in the day i was helping my friend Amzy camp a Siryn Hair Hood in Rathe Mtns. She had a Grizzly Bear charmed and buffed to help kill all the random trash mobs (i was helping on Miley w/ my pet, basically to help commit mass genocide and atrocities by the paladin camp + to replenish my bone chip supply).

Long story short, she goes LD, pet turns on her, and I get first row tickets to one angry rabid halfling druid beat a grizzly bear into the ground with a fury of melee and nukes of the kind the land of norrath has never seen.

I mean, while linkdead she terminated that poor grizzly with such extreme prejudice i was never quite able to look at her the same way again. Was like Jekyll and Hyde. I'm still scared of her to this day.

And yeah, the gaping size disparity between the massive bear and the tiny halfling made the encounter 10x more hilarious in person than i could possible describe in mere words. Anyone on vent that night would likely tell you i was laughing so hard i probably peed a little at some point.

I've shared too much.

/post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started a new roll of paper towels last night.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2011, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

You also used to be able to sow yourself indoors by forcing yourself LD with sow memmed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I enchant things...
Old 02-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought you left.

That.
that youuu!!!

Asher
Old 02-09-2011, 06:46 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

In the old days you'd put an attack spell in the top gem slot. That's what the linkdead AI would use if you did go linkdead. If you had a buff there it would just try to melee.

Also if you have restricted proc weapons like a gold plated koshi or ghoulbane or something, it will proc on anything while linkdead.
Closed Thread