Fire Giant

says the dude whos got two level 20 characters (devgrousis
Old 02-12-2011, 08:37 PM
Kobold

Kunark > Any Expansion
Old 02-12-2011, 10:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
says the dude whos got two level 20 characters (devgrousis
Yeah, says the guy that posted "says the dude whos got two level 20 characters (devgrousis

so whats your point bud? i feel like having newb zones full of players would be nice. if i was lvl one it would still be nice for it to feel classic in that sense

Asher
Old 02-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Aviak

I am going to miss the old EQ. EQ the beginning was my first memories! I will have to say, I will never forget the start of EQ. I made some really good memories that i will never forget. Long live eq! and long live this server! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2011, 10:47 PM
Fire Giant

Kunark is going to disappoint me in the sense that nothing is going to be new. It is a nice expansion, but I have grown accustom to the original EQ and I simply love it for what it is. Kunark will grow on me, but it simply wont be the same.

Then again, maybe people will shut the hell up about the AC camp for little bit -.-
Old 02-12-2011, 11:33 PM
Kobold

im going to like kunark alot....

i think a server wipe on a start of kunark is a fun idea but they could also just clone the server once they put kunark on and just not copy the characters. have both.

that way when we get nice and bored on our mains here n crap, or for those of us who want to start an iksar, we can go play on the new one as well as here. inbetween raids or when friends get on etc

if they did that + kunark on its own, is going to help the overcrowding problem
Old 02-12-2011, 11:39 PM
Fire Giant

At this point I'm really only excited for Velious. Loved the expansion.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:49 AM
Fire Giant

Server wipe on kunark release would be awesome.

Also, Kunark sucks. I'd rather see luclin tbh, Kunark is to dry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetruth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The truth says,

A server wipe would be awesome.
This
Old 02-13-2011, 01:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kunark is going to disappoint me in the sense that nothing is going to be new. It is a nice expansion, but I have grown accustom to the original EQ and I simply love it for what it is. Kunark will grow on me, but it simply wont be the same.

Then again, maybe people will shut the hell up about the AC camp for little bit -.-
I don't think so. When the beta was first released I jumped on and ran around the Kunark zones for the first time in years. My first impression: OMG THESE ZONES ARE HUGE! I need to get jboots before Kunark!

I'm going to miss leveling in dungeons. Given the popularity of nro and oasis as leveling spots I fear everyone will just hang out in LoIo, Frontier Mnts, Overthere and the dungeons will be empty of pug groups. Maybe not though, we'll have to see.
Last edited by Ralexia; 02-13-2011 at 01:07 AM..
Closed Thread