Old 10-22-2011, 04:03 PM
Kobold

Lovely is stacked.
#1 pal of the year
King Smedy
Old 10-22-2011, 04:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're trolling right?
No. 100% classic seems to be the worst pvp ever. So I'd rather want a custom one. Being able to resist all roots,snares, stuns etc with 100% is a joke.
Old 10-22-2011, 04:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gear was equal, you weren't afk, i had watched you cast at least one buff as i tracked toward you, you "owned" a naked enchanter that never played the game before the patch when 65 resistance made one immune and dispells didnt work.

whats relevant here however is not your dirtnap, it is your whining for a duel after eating one, it demonstrates your mentality. just like yesterday where you were owned by rigamortiz in spite of the half dozen redwoods, hoop spam and golem wands and ran off at the mouth in ooc for a half hour.

my intention is not to point out that you suck, it is to point out you dont know shit about what you speak of. mission accomplished, continue as you please.
Yes Lovely absolutely loves to run his cockflapper nonstop in beta... I havent farmed shit but a nobles robe and focus on Dontbrag, "few golem wands" and shit all over him yesterday in Innothule (thats without the ability to dispel my own pet which is still broken)... Kid literally "hooped" my pet (which i am to this day laughing my balls off) then gate poted to prevent the kill shot...

Thats neither here nor there, I've fought you/flip numerous times way back once I reached 50 with broken resists and nullifys and you got schooled (cried cause I used Bouncer Herd to my advantange in a 2v1 one time lol).."Incoming Gloat of the screenshot he 1 shotted my mage at 42 with his 50 ice comet" .....
The experienced players are hardly impressed by your cockhole flapping non-stop as most of the "good" players you wont see until release.

Darwoth is pretty much spot on.. I think Lovely fails to understand root and the point Darwoth is trying to address here... Its not the fact that it seems to be resisted and or land briefly with decent resists, its the fact that It Removes SoW "even if it lands only for .000002 seconds", giving the aggressors a huge advantage in chasing you down with melee trains etc..
Like pointed out, you can have Jboots but SoW will make a huge difference in this particular instance...
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 10-22-2011, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. 100% classic seems to be the worst pvp ever. So I'd rather want a custom one. Being able to resist all roots,snares, stuns etc with 100% is a joke.
Like I said before. You think it's all sunshine and fairy tales until some smart people come along like a chanter who knows wtf he is doing and interrupts your casts with his mez/stuns while his shitty pet slowly eats your health.

You guys think that Verant just threw the PVP system out there and left it alone. They made a lot of changes to help 'balance' PVP. They knew the consequences allowing CC-type spells to land. When you have defined class rolls and not all classes have some type of CC, it really throws the balance off towards the people who have the CC abilities.

There are some experienced, smart players who will exploit the shit out of this system.

EDIT: Allowing root/snare to land is just as detrimental to casters, too. Wait till you have an SK or Paladin spam root/snare on you while smashing your face. Altergate was a good example of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Last edited by mimixownzall; 10-22-2011 at 04:24 PM..
Old 10-22-2011, 04:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes Lovely absolutely loves to run his cockflapper nonstop in beta... I havent farmed shit but a nobles robe and focus on Dontbrag, "few golem wands" and shit all over him yesterday in Innothule (thats without the ability to dispel my own pet which is still broken)... Kid literally "hooped" my pet (which i am to this day laughing my balls off) then gate poted to prevent the kill shot...

Thats neither here nor there, I've fought you/flip numerous times way back once I reached 50 with broken resists and nullifys and you got schooled (cried cause I used Bouncer Herd to my advantange in a 2v1 one time lol).."Incoming Gloat of the screenshot he 1 shotted my mage at 42 with his 50 ice comet" .....
The experienced players are hardly impressed by your cockhole flapping non-stop as most of the "good" players you wont see until release.

Darwoth is pretty much spot on.. I think Lovely fails to understand root and the point Darwoth is trying to address here... Its not the fact that it seems to be resisted and or land briefly with decent resists, its the fact that It Removes SoW "even if it lands only for .000002 seconds", giving the aggressors a huge advantage in chasing you down with melee trains etc..
Like pointed out, you can have Jboots but SoW will make a huge difference in this particular instance...
Wow another liar, you must be Darwoth buddy. I've never owned a Gate potion on beta. That's all i have to say instead of reading your bullshit. You two are so fkin pathetic. Lies lies in every post you make. I'm gonna do a Darwoth/Dontbrag.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Me vs Dontbrag. He had pet up, 5 buddies with him and fully buffed. I run in with 4 spectres on me. Kill Dontbrag kill spectres and make all his buddies flee in fear after my awesome performance.

I can post some screenshots when I raped you and Cwall in a 1v2 also when you both waited on me at ZONE IN. I even zoned in knowing you two stood and waited on me with mage pet and fully buffed. I still went for it and killed Cwall and then ran off since I'm oom after that.

But really it's pretty depressing to see you guys lie in half the posts you make. I guess the truth hurt to much to share ;(
Old 10-22-2011, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree.

If SoW wasn't removed (VZTZ) this system would work fine. The fact that we'll lose SoW even though root/snare will last for half a second at 130+ MR is crippling to non rooting/snaring classes.

Oh well, however the game launches, we'll all be there playing, so I really don't give a fuck. Launch this shit.
Old 10-22-2011, 04:36 PM
Banned

lovely's screenshots are quite lacking , they are boring edited and usually are scrolled up or down or after the fact

i on the other hand take the devastation screenshot on moment of impact

the glory is getting the pic before the corpse hits the ground , as you can see in all of my piccies

ps im lovely and im awesome at every game i play , im mad determined and ill play 2323234234234324 hours a day to basically HAHAHA REDWOODWANDDEERP ivy hoop DERP You cause i must win

go go go go run on sentencederp

i own at life
Old 10-22-2011, 04:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow another liar, you must be Darwoth buddy. I've never owned a Gate potion on beta. That's all i have to say instead of reading your bullshit. You two are so fkin pathetic. Lies lies in every post you make. I'm gonna do a Darwoth/Dontbrag.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Me vs Dontbrag. He had pet up, 5 buddies with him and fully buffed. I run in with 4 spectres on me. Kill Dontbrag kill spectres and make all his buddies flee in fear after my awesome performance.

Fixed
I can post some screenshots when I raped you and Cwall in a 1v2 (When pumices were broken and I can stand and press 1 key while keeping diamond skin on")also when you both waited on me at ZONE IN. I even zoned in knowing you two stood and waited on me with mage pet and fully buffed. I still went for it and killed Cwall and then ran off since I'm oom after that.

But really it's pretty depressing to see you guys lie in half the posts you make. I guess the truth hurt to much to share ;(

Hence and I quote Incoming Screenshot when you killed me fighting a specter at 42 while you were 50 and ice comet one shot me... (even in your tells there I said 1 shot[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) and you agree'd... Man your credibility is Null and Void...Grats bro.... Since then you and I both know you've been shit on like 5-6 times be me already... You killed Cwall yes, he thought he could LoS your IC, we were'nt 50 even then... Then you zoned 15% from me then... Again Like Darwoth said, you cried in /ooc yesterday after I thrashed you with shit gear and you "hooped" my pet. Then still bounced with 15%... Spin it how you want it broski... We both know different[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Last edited by Kringe; 10-22-2011 at 04:42 PM..
Old 10-22-2011, 04:38 PM
Banned

oh and to me your screenshot shows you kill him while he had his pet on a mob , not you kiting a quad haha basically hahaha

takes alot of skill to hit the ice comet button and gloat
Old 10-22-2011, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinkle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lovely's screenshots are quite lacking , they are boring edited and usually are scrolled up or down or after the fact

i on the other hand take the devastation screenshot on moment of impact

the glory is getting the pic before the corpse hits the ground , as you can see in all of my piccies

ps im lovely and im awesome at every game i play , im mad determined and ill play 2323234234234324 hours a day to basically HAHAHA REDWOODWANDDEERP ivy hoop DERP You cause i must win

go go go go run on sentencederp

i own at life
I'm sorry I'm not used to taking screenshots when killing people. I didn't even do it the first weeks. But then I realized I had to since every gimp like yourself take SS of everything people say or do and then twist their words.

From now on I'll bind screenshot on F and I'm click it as the animation rolls over the corpse!
Closed Thread