Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Nebi
Default Ask me about Shards of Dalaya EQEMU

This is where I have been since my richgirl banning / inglorious bastards exodus.

Just fucking visit the site and get me a shitload of platinum dollars.

http://www.shardsofdalaya.com/?referrer=Kandi

[youtube]g0rySYhp9YU[/youtube]

Master of the Pack fight. Tier 10/11 fight.

Blue Drake is - Master of the Pack
Green Drakes - Rear huge poison damage so melee dont attack from the back (can be rooted)
Red Drakes - Huge frontal fire damage so face him away from the raid (can be mezed)
Black Drakes - Randomly targets a raid member and has a huge aoe so it must be killed w/ range. (can be snared)

Burn Master of the pack until 80% then it becomes invulnerable. after you must kill one set of drakes (one red green black) then he can be attacked again.. Keep doing it until he is dead.

I'm tanking the mob in the video for the most part on my paladin. All the fights are different and there are very little tank and spank fights. Max amount of players per raid is capped at 18 so it takes some skill to kill mobs.

If you're a cool dude click this link to check it out so I can get fame and buy myself a custom title. http://www.shardsofdalaya.com/?referrer=Kandi

Kuchiki Rukia[60 Enchanter] <Transatlantic Rampage> Banned for Richgirl RMT. Remember 11.29.2011
Old 10-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Kobold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0rySYhp9YU

link to the video

Kuchiki Rukia[60 Enchanter] <Transatlantic Rampage> Banned for Richgirl RMT. Remember 11.29.2011
Old 10-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Banned

ew

deppressing
Old 10-12-2012, 03:30 PM
Banned

i looked into this server a few days ago and it looks like a pita. and whats with the totalitarian rules set? seriously those people over there seem to be on a big fucking power trip. im sorry but i would be fucking pissed off if i killed a mob and got suspended for giving the items i got off of it to an alt
Old 10-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Willis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pity reply
also, may god have mercy on your soul.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In your unfailing love, silence my enemies; destroy all my foes, for I am your servant.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, who teaches my hands for war, and my fingers to fight.
(Psalms 143:12-144:1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
To be fair he is making $$, which I can't fault him for. If cheating gets you real money, go for it. Real money > pixels.
[10:53] <@Amelinda> he grabbed my ass and then i broke his nose.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Kobold

Shards of Dalaya is and will probably always be the best custom EQ server, despite whether or not Nebi did a good job representing it in the OP.

All of its problems essentially revolve around the fact that it's nearly as old as EverQuest itself... mudflation from a decade of new content, terrible ancient client (Gates of Discord), all the raid guilds are so set in stone it's nearly impossible for a new player to raid, etc.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Kobold

actually the something awful guild <Goon Squad> is starting to back gear so now is the perfect time to join if you're a goon.

Tons of guilds are currently looking for new members

Old 10-12-2012, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSlip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ew

deppressing
^^
Closed Thread