Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 11:52 PM
Banned

was a variance of a few hours added upon server ups?
Old 05-30-2011, 01:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

ha... i'm goin to play apb: reloaded for awhile... have fun with your shitty nerfs!!!
Old 05-30-2011, 04:25 PM
Aviak

Default Booo

Sad... I was really enjoying playin Druid until now. No fun with these nerfs. Time to take a break and hope it's fixed if i come back. *Sigh*
Old 05-30-2011, 06:56 PM
Developer

As shown by posts in other threads, the dot damage nerf is here to stay for the stated lifespan of the server. The root/snare not stacking will be removed a little bit after velious.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:37 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default say bye bye to half the server lol

ok question. if you want to make this classic why do you have all the other content in the game...people clearly were unhappy with the way soe released kunark that is why these issues were changed because people were not happy. why force people to be un happy in emu also....you put out a free server for people to play and have a good time yet u nerf it to a point where its not even fun. again WHY!!!! this is a emu server not LIVE CLASSIC ! if you guys really think people want a classic experience that involves the stupid things soe and verant thought were great that clearly made people not want to play.I suggest you listen to your player base a bit more and fix the things in the game that are actually not functioning correctly instead of pushing these stupid crap nerfs that were reversed anyways on people who don't want it and are going to stop playing because of it.

say bye bye to half the server population...it already dropped 200 ppl since the nerfs
Last edited by doobiesnizax; 05-30-2011 at 08:43 PM..
Old 05-30-2011, 09:00 PM
Sarnak

Whining about a classic server getting more classic, what do you people want?

If people would join groups, like they should in a multiplayer game, they wouldn't even notice the DoT nerf. Imagine that, playing a multiplayer game with other people!
Old 05-30-2011, 09:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

how is adding things that were removed because they were hindering players experiences in live and now here ,make this anymore classic then it pretends to be
fact is its not classic its not even close so why bother even including these classic things people hated , lol try removing spell sets first
Old 05-30-2011, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobiesnizax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol try removing spell sets first
I use the velious UI and I don't have spellsets. If you don't want them (which I assume you do) its as simple as that.

Can you just do everybody a favor and stop stinking up the forums with your bitching, especially in the bug forums. Post some actaul evidence if you're going to post in there. R&F is a great place for all of your posts thus far.
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 05-30-2011, 10:04 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I use the velious UI and I don't have spellsets. If you don't want them (which I assume you do) its as simple as that.

Can you just do everybody a favor and stop stinking up the forums with your bitching, especially in the bug forums. Post some actaul evidence if you're going to post in there. R&F is a great place for all of your posts thus far.
how is using velious UI even close to a classic experience ?? I never said i didnt want spell sets i basically stated why change things to be more classic while clearly ignoring others ? and the bug forum post was to let them know monk minimum flying kick damage was actually set to 58 which i posted factual evidence too , if you would like me to post screen shots of minimum flying kicks as low as 20dmg then sure, untill then stfu unless you actually have something worth while to say other then talking shit about what someone else posted
Last edited by doobiesnizax; 05-30-2011 at 10:06 PM..
Old 05-30-2011, 10:22 PM
VIP / Contributor

The server has a very clear goal. That goal isn't to hold your hand and make you happy. It's to emulate classic everquest. I've lost count of how many times the server has faced its impending doom, prophecized by people who seem to have mistaken the developers for people who give a shit if you like the goals of the server or not. It doesn't matter if there are 200 or 2000 people playing. The direction of the server is set in stone, and all the tantrums and fits in the world aren't going to change that.
Closed Thread