Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 09:42 AM
Sarnak

Curious to what lvl you all are. I just started p99 and will be making an Ogre shaman...Hope to see you all in game.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:01 AM
Orc

We range from level 1 to level 16 or so. We've been super fortunate to have people support us regardless of level. We've had several kind people from other guilds stop to buff, give items, and encourage us along.

We will welcome you and anybody else who decides to join us.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Sarnak

Archie, been lookin for you. Where the officers at? =P
Last edited by Glasken; 04-02-2012 at 01:53 PM..
Old 04-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Archie, been lookin for you. Where the officers at? =P
you can contact Glover in game for an invite , Daboo and I think Envino also have invite privilages , along with Archie of course .
Old 04-02-2012, 04:16 PM
Sarnak

Thank you!
Old 04-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Orc

I'm going to try and give somebody who plays during the day privileges this evening since I work first shift. Namwen is our best bet on that I'm thinking.

I usually get on after 6 on the weeknights CST.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Aviak

im on during the day a lot ....just not today....
Old 04-02-2012, 10:07 PM
Aviak

Yeah I got out 5 or 6 invites last night.. I'll try and be on at different times to see if anyone needs an invite.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:22 AM
Fire Giant

I have 2 issues keeping me from playing at the moment....one is of a personal nature (staying with family while dealing with a heath issue that, I hope, turns out to be nothing...should know today hopefully), the other is I haven't logged in in about a year due to a tech issue that cropped up when we rebuilt our computers last spring....I'm pretty sure its a directx issue, but dealing with that makes me go UGH and go find something else to do every time I've considered addressing it.

That said, and assuming I can get everything worked out in the next bit, I have been DYING to play EQ of late, even if the gf doesn't care to join me. I have tons of toons here and lots of twink gear, but I'm kind of feeling a fresh start too. Soooo.....

This sounds awesome! Any particular classes in need? I know play what you want blah blah, but I seriously love most classes and will play about anything. Kind of feeling a cleric or bard, atm, but that could change. A monk would be sweet too, but when I last played the server was so full of monks it was ridiculous.

thoughts?
Old 04-03-2012, 11:24 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekapaug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This sounds awesome! Any particular classes in need? I know play what you want blah blah, but I seriously love most classes and will play about anything. Kind of feeling a cleric or bard, atm, but that could change. A monk would be sweet too, but when I last played the server was so full of monks it was ridiculous.

thoughts?
play what you want man and let one of us know whne you are ingame , we'll send you an invite.
Closed Thread