Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2015, 09:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
welcome to eq stasis? not sure if serious here pal

those are the current rules
This is the exact problem with some Azrael, primarily under Lite's direction.

THIS is the current rule:

"In large scale PvP (7 or more players on both sides), LnS must be called by a force as a whole. Individuals may not invoke Loot and Scoot. LnS may be called by the force at any time, this option may never be forfeited. If a fight took place across multiple zones, the force is considered to have finished LnS'ing once all of their players have left the zones affected. All other LnS rules still apply."

My encounter occured 5 seconds after i logged on. The force was Aces and Myself, being engaged by Brennard (and his train, which is another thing all together). Just because there were some other Holo downstairs doesn't make them any part of MY force, nor did Brennard have anyone else on HIS force. It was a 1v2. It is just the daily bullshit that the same old people use time and time again to get away with not playing by the rules that most everyone else should and do play by.

There is no such thing as GUILD LNS. Those are the rules bro.

But you all know this, you just do whatever lawyerquest you want and try to bend it to match your style. Getting a YT on me is more important to you than Server rules. This is the fundamental problem. It isn't going to ever change unless some serious consequences are handed out.

I treat everyone on this server well including the people who did this to me yesterday. Lite, Myke, Rag, all three of you cant disagree with this dispite breaking the rules to YT me. I have no sympathy for Lite's QQ about variance and losing all the time or any other of Azrael's self created problems. They should change if they want to be better. Holocaust was formed out of a group of guilds that came together to stop Azrael grief.

Just like when i was in Azrael teamspeak a couple weeks ago. Lite says, and i quote " you better download fraps baby, because i WILL train you"

GG
Old 02-04-2015, 09:52 PM
Fire Giant

Think about this. If everyone joins the same zerg guild, holds hands for dragons, and never fights... what does this make us? yea, it makes us all care bears. at that point the server owners would save money by just making P99 into 1 blue server instead of having a blue server, and a red server that acts blue. Red exists for a reason, so why not play this box the way it's meant to be played?
Old 02-04-2015, 09:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get it. Didn't most people come here for huge pvp battles like I saw from smedy videos back in VZTZ days? Isn't the pinnacle of EverQuest large 50v50v50 zone control battles? Is it our fault that Azrael intentionally keeps their guild # small and therefore is unable to contest head on? Had Azrael taken even a fraction of the people that went to Fresh in order to build up their #'s, then they could be competing 50 v 50 or even 60 v 60 on a weekly basis for amazingly fun pvp fights. Instead, they've decided they'd rather hug KC zone lines for meaningful PvP. Problem isn't the rules or Holocaust, it's Azrael for not wanting to be an actual meaningful EverQuest guild.
The difference is that on VZTZ (where my guild was the zerg), the competition bitched about it but still competed.

Heresy and the SZ crew still contested everything and would use their smaller numbers to their advantage in pvp. Their players were better geared because there were less of them and they won more of the BOTBs.
Old 02-04-2015, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akalakamelee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think about this. If everyone joins the same zerg guild, holds hands for dragons, and never fights... what does this make us? yea, it makes us all care bears. at that point the server owners would save money by just making P99 into 1 blue server instead of having a blue server, and a red server that acts blue. Red exists for a reason, so why not play this box the way it's meant to be played?
agree to disagree, even tho holo has gone full out zerg now the server pop is thriving which helps the economy and gives us some targets to kill

just wish azrael would recruit a little more and really give them a good run

suave is up and coming, more guilds the better
Old 02-04-2015, 10:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akalakamelee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are currently two large guilds, Holocaust and Fresh. When Fresh is ready, probably very soon, I have every expectation that they will begin to challenge Holocaust for raid mobs. I also expect the competition to be heated but much more friendly than anything Azrael has ever been involved in.

Population is not precluding a third large guild, only lack of leadership. All of this crying and whining about one guild is pathetic and disingenuous. You know the timers. Recruit and contest.
Old 02-04-2015, 10:05 PM
Sarnak

also that box was thug life and this one is more plug life
Old 02-04-2015, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also that box was thug life and this one is more plug life
u tell it bb
Old 02-04-2015, 10:19 PM
Sarnak

I miss vztz.
Old 02-04-2015, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melveny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I miss vztz.
hey old pal, i miss vztz too
Old 02-04-2015, 10:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have sent easily a couple dozen blubies to red, and based on their personality i suggest a guild that would best suit them. it just so happens that a lot of blubies share your mentality. take that as you wish.

i didnt start this thread to fire shots, notice its not in RNF. but, if you'd like to start firing, im free for the next few hours.

and while you're tossing nuggets from our private chats into the public eye, ill drop this one too; i also said that i didnt think Holo's size was a problem, because you guys need the big numbers for velious. and i believe i even went on to say that the bigger problem was the other guilds are too small and need to recruit to have a chance in velious.

but i mean, please feel free to cherry pick the parts of what i say to try and make it look like i have a problem with you or your guild, while at the same name im defending the names Colgate and Holocaust from being changed by people that actually do have a problem with you or your guild.

learn to pick your battles better buddy
Sirken do you know how hard it is to invite some of these guildless people? You can literally just guild invite some people and they will join. It's not like you're asking the other guilds to do anything difficult.

You help em with shit and they stick around.
Closed Thread