Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 03:09 AM
Orc

Default LF a casual/soloer guild or maybe to create one

I'm new to the server (love it), but finding myself a bit lonely while doing the solo necro thing. I want to get into a guild that is the least hardcore possible. Just people to talk to. Maybe help each other out and/or group occasionally. But mostly just people to converse with while I'm off killing things/questing.

Does such a guild exist? And if not, is anyone interesting in perhaps starting one?

My main character is Glare (currently level 10) if anyone wants to discuss it ingame. I'm on at really random hours.
Last edited by Kyosho; 07-08-2010 at 03:23 AM..
Old 07-08-2010, 04:26 AM
Fire Giant

You'd have loved global ooc. Honestly, taking it out was the right thing to do - but not going to lie, when I'm soloing on an alt or something - I sometimes miss it.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:11 AM
Orc

Two things I really liked about Shards of Dalaya were global OOC and the newbie guild that everyone automatically started in.
Old 08-03-2010, 04:57 AM
Orc

The guild im in atm called Lost Souls is pretty laid back. All you got to do is start a conversation, and you'll be good. Everyone is really helpful here and if you want at later levels in game, we are a feeder guild for Gothic Circle (Though, i dont even think they are around). Go ahead and send Malinrol a tell in game and ill try and get yah an invite if interested.

Cheers!
Closed Thread