Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 05:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why we need Uthgaard on Red99

Holobad and Nihilum would shit their fucking panties.
Your not on Red99 GTFO with your level 10 and your so called "experience"..

And get this "we" out of your fucking mouth from Red99... There is no one but yourself who continues to act like you are apart of any community..
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 03-06-2012, 06:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your not on Red99 GTFO with your level 10 and your so called "experience"..

And get this "we" out of your fucking mouth from Red99... There is no one but yourself who continues to act like you are apart of any community..
First time i ever agreed with Kringe to my knowledge
Old 03-06-2012, 06:18 PM
Sarnak

Uthgaard has always been my pal! Not guilty. He helped everyone out and was cool unless you fucked around then he iced. Pretty much it...

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 03-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwils [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When they caught 300+ people using showeq or other cheating programs they got suspended and deleveled. I heard uthgaard quit because he felt like they should have been perma banned, which is stated in the rules.
WOW, is this true?

If so, I can't believe they would NOT ban those cheaters or at least delete all of their characters.

- Eliphas Levi
Old 03-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Sarnak

Errrm, I'm sure it happened for a reason and I trust the staff completely.

but I personally would have preferred for cheaters to be banned, it's not up to me though.

- Eliphas Levi
Old 03-06-2012, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

yah.. should really take a hard stance on botting / rmt imo

delete account.. if they really wanna play can start over.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scavrefamn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WOW, is this true?

If so, I can't believe they would NOT ban those cheaters or at least delete all of their characters.
Shards of Dalaya did this if I recall correctly... Absolutely destroyed the server population. Sadly, on a server this small banning 300+ people can do more damage than good =/

Live-
Icelf Crystalfrost - 65 Iksar Beastlord (Saryrn)
Icelf Crystalfrost - 51 Human Ranger (Bertox)
Old 03-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bman8810 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shards of Dalaya did this if I recall corrctly... Absolutely destroyed the server population. Sadly, on a server this small banning 300+ people can do more damage than good =/
Basically. If they did ban all of the offenders then P1999's population would take a huge hit that would take months to recovery from.

P1999 has devolved into an RnF festival anyways with one top guild of no-lifers and one semi-no-lifer guild occasionally stirring trouble. I guess many of the players never grew out of their 12-year-old maturity level.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by username1337 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically. If they did ban all of the offenders then P1999's population would take a huge hit that would take months to recovery from.

P1999 has devolved into an RnF festival anyways with one top guild of no-lifers and one semi-no-lifer guild occasionally stirring trouble. I guess many of the players never grew out of their 12-year-old maturity level.
Don't forget the anonymous trolls who demonstrate their own "no-life" status by bitching about other "no-lifers"
Lol you funny!
Old 03-06-2012, 09:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by username1337 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they did ban all of the offenders then P1999's population would take a huge hit that would take months to recovery from.
Again, I am not in charge, and I absolutely respect and follow all decisions made by the staff, but in my personal opinion...

What's the point of having rules against exploits / RMT / botting / etc if they are not going to enforce them?

It's all a bit disappointing to me...

- Eliphas Levi
Closed Thread