Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 10:01 AM
Skeleton

I'd hate to be this kids drug dealer.

"Hey Excidium, It's me Systolic! Do you have any of that awesome smack you sold me the other day? I would like to buy some for $30. If we get caught though, don't worry. I'm the most charming, informative whistle-blower bad-ass mother trucker this side of town".

Gmail: You have a new Message on your timeline from Systolic

Excidium: "Well that's awkward."
Old 07-25-2013, 12:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am denying that you got results.

Disinformation and lies only spread more lies and deciet. If you're going to be a whistleblower on corruption you also need to be factual in what you're trying to "bring out"

1. First you said you had knowledge of gamebreaking exploits that anyone could do. What you showed us was an MQ2 hack. Everyone already knows MQ2 use is against the rules, so in the end you didn't show us anything.

2. You flat out accused staff and high end raiders that they used these tools for RMT purposes. You never once provided any proof and still haven't. You've simply spread rumors and, most likely, flat out lies.

3. You started this whole crusade with one main goal. To get an account back. You haven't gotten it back. proof that you are an RMT'r has been shown here. In addition, when you used the MQ2 Hack you also proved you know how to use it. Remind us again what the account got banned for in the first place? Oh yes. MQ2 use. Evidence points to the fact that YOU were the one who used the program and subsequently got it banned. It's fairly clear that your motives for doing all this wasn't for the betterment of the server. It was instead to try and recover lost 'merchandise' for you to sell for plat and then, most likely, turn around and RMT it.

Seriously. Go away. Nobody likes you, Obvious selfish cheater.
This only proves that you don't understand the underworld of this game.

Yes, I was using MQ2, but the dll that was in my build was one that the GMs couldn't detect, hence why the exploit hadn't been fixed up till that point. I had been using that nodelaythrow for over a month without any of the scans catching me.

If you look at all of the dates, and all of the messages on the forums you will find that I didn't start RMTing and exploiting until AFTER the chtulu account was banned. All of that info is completely verifiable. People keep bringing up how I am linked to things, but everything that I have mentioned adds up 100%. You peoples' propensity to groupthink is causing you to overlook the actual facts that you have presented in front of you.

There's a whole lot more to this story that no one but me and the GMs know about at this point as well, and those things will likely never see light to the public. I get that people are angry, and I get that people feel like I wasted their time, but all of my actions have been multifaceted, designed to affect lots of different groups of people at once.

Just think about it. You get to keep playing your precious classic EQ minus a BUNCH of RMT operations and minus some major exploits that would have never been exposed if it weren't for me. That's your gain from what I did, and there are other gains for other various people in various places that have gained from this too.

I gained pretty much nothing from all of this other than a one-sided interview, more public pressure and aggression than I have ever experienced in my life, and a bad reputation. Now who is getting the better end of the deal?
Old 07-25-2013, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plat Lord is shut down. People are banned. What else does he want? Everything seems to be going as it should be to me.
This is how I feel about it as well.

I'm glad so much of the filth is gone from the server. If it means I have to completely start over then so be it.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excidium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd hate to be this kids drug dealer.

"Hey Excidium, It's me Systolic! Do you have any of that awesome smack you sold me the other day? I would like to buy some for $30. If we get caught though, don't worry. I'm the most charming, informative whistle-blower bad-ass mother trucker this side of town".

Gmail: You have a new Message on your timeline from Systolic

Excidium: "Well that's awkward."
Again, this shows that you don't understand the dynamics of what was going on, but you aren't really 'supposed' to either.

Just put yourself in my shoes and think about it for a bit.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:26 PM
Fire Giant

How are you certain Toop isn't from Georgia?

Hell, for extra credit, how the hell if you are newish to the server do you even know who Toop is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How are you certain Toop isn't from Georgia?

Hell, for extra credit, how the hell if you are newish to the server do you even know who Toop is?
Questions I cant answer at this point. But they are valid questions that do merit answers (one day)
Old 07-25-2013, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
garbage

No one believes a word you say. Your a cheater. Go away.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Questions I cant answer at this point. But they are valid questions that do merit answers (one day)
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2013, 12:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one believes a word you say. Your a cheater. Go away.
You're
Old 07-25-2013, 12:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink
Closed Thread