Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2016, 01:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
retard poster literally acts like this isn't how his guild leaders were acting up until there were no guilds to train other than empire, when it became advantageous for them to warmbody players into farming pixels for them instead.

OP of thread gets a pass, never seen him train anyone.

Sorry, I have never been guilded with or known blueflower/strut/tune/ragnaros until I joined a month ago and only came back to the server in Dec.

Nice try.
Old 04-11-2016, 02:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weird no Tempest Leadership has gotten hit for anything since the guild was formed, Colgate has 2 training violations under his belt recently
Keep training and itl get sent in, if you want to contest with a legitimate pvp force be my guest
Hey.. anyone remember who it was that was training <Empire> on AoW and got hit with the banstick?

Surely no hypocrisy from <Tempest> right??
Old 04-11-2016, 02:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude, dont slander me by changing my quote. i am the wrong person to do that to. ask anyone, white knight since VZTZ 1.0. if you have beef with the people you put into my quote add them on your own post.

all i know is, no one in Tempest is being encouraged by anyone else in the guild, officers included, to retaliate but to just fraps and petition. did some people do so even against the desire of others in guild? looks that way with Gaanon (lol he trained 2 people in KC vs the 30+ that get wiped by trains every night we were in KD/Fear/ToV this last month, just sayin) and Doodad who both ate a ban in less than an hour (time it took aimchat to call up thier pal) and would just like all the rest to get the same.

bring a force to PVP and use strat to fight, not bind rush trains in KD or ghost into HoT and pull mobs onto a raid.

the end.
You sound pretty invested in this elf sim pixel quest. Maybe level up in life and this shit wont seem very important. Praise be to pixel Jesus, you're in my prayers.
Old 04-11-2016, 02:39 PM
Fire Giant

Remove pnp. Wild Wild west. If you act like a scumbag people won't want to play with you. Just like how in live your reputation meant everythig
Old 04-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remove pnp. Wild Wild west. If you act like a scumbag people won't want to play with you. Just like how in live your reputation meant everythig
Been there, done that. I won!
Old 04-11-2016, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey.. anyone remember who it was that was training <Empire> on AoW and got hit with the banstick?

Surely no hypocrisy from <Tempest> right??
tempest wasn't even formed at that time idiot
Old 04-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tempest wasn't even formed at that time idiot
OH, so surely that player isn't in Tempest either. Because yes that would be something!
(And PLEASE tell me he isn't an officer in Tempest - Idiot)
Old 04-11-2016, 03:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OH, so surely that player isn't in Tempest either. Because yes that would be something!
Not sure why you care, it's not like a player like you would ever be allowed to touch AOW loot.
Old 04-11-2016, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Funny how you pretend to care about rules, you are guilded with Colgate who was an officer in Empire
Currently suspended for training
Got suspended for training Good Guys @ PD
Chain trained Good Guys @ VS
Suspended for training Friends on Kidfire
Responsible for many character deletions of Nihilum and Azrael
Did i mention you were guilded with this guy?
Last edited by Ragnaros; 04-11-2016 at 03:37 PM..
Old 04-11-2016, 03:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by shokar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure why you care, it's not like a player like you would ever be allowed to touch AOW loot.
YIKES
Closed Thread