Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says the guy who main changed to a monk! ZING
To be fair, I think you were the first and only Druid we VP keyed for like months...
Old 05-08-2016, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreldorEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
However, at level 60, and with my epic and SS BP, this drastically changes. Ive healed solo for king groups, arena, velks, kc, you name it. I can PoTG, AE root, heal quickly and somewhat efficiently, and I can save bacon with succor, root, epic snare, indoor stuns and 1k DDs. Did I mention I can track and sneak pull too?
I think one of the biggest boosts to Druids was the AC boost of Velious gear. I duoed Siren's Grotto a few times with Speedi and it was actually better than MNK/SHM. The Sirens hit for min like 40-50% of the time vs 1300+ AC, so after dispelling the haste Speedi was able to keep me alive pretty well while doing solid damage with damage shield/epic/arms. Snare is also really nice since everything gates. This would never work with Kunark gear, though.
Old 05-08-2016, 09:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly you're bias you play a druid.
There is more to this game than leveling quickly...
Old 05-08-2016, 10:22 PM
Banned

OP is the kind of autist that makes red seem like a paradise in comparison
Old 05-09-2016, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says the guy who main changed to a monk! ZING
Quote:
To be fair, I think you were the first and only Druid we VP keyed for like months...
I'm a druid at heart; we may not be the best at anything but we are god damn cool all the time. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 05-09-2016, 03:17 AM
Kobold

As a 60 druid I wanna weigh in on this.
I think when druids are in groups to gain exp, i kinda feel bad for them. I completely understand if you're going for drops/lonely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but exp? nah. Go solo. That being said, druids can be super useful in certain situations/particular zones. Highend groups going for drops druids have some of the best buffs, decent quick heals, snare/good roots and 1k nuke. If a group have a shaman(slows) you could easily compensate cleric heals with a druid. But again if you're a druid grinding 1-60exp in a group--you're doing it wrong. But Baler your thinking druids are leeching your exp is fucked. but I suppose I get where you're coming from.-- "you're not wrong, you're just an asshole" )
Old 05-09-2016, 03:20 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabasko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a 60 druid I wanna weigh in on this.
I think when druids are in groups to gain exp, i kinda feel bad for them. I completely understand if you're going for drops/lonely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but exp? nah. Go solo. That being said, druids can be super useful in certain situations/particular zones. For Highend groups going for drops, druids have some of the best buffs, decent quick heals, snare/good roots and 1k nuke. If a group has a shaman(slows) you could easily compensate cleric heals with a druid. But again if you're a druid grinding 1-60exp in a group--you're doing it wrong. And Baler your thinking druids are leeching your exp is fucked. but I suppose I get where you're coming from.-- "you're not wrong, you're just an asshole" )
Old 05-09-2016, 10:24 AM
Fire Giant

Baler is a fucking nub

<The A-Team>
Old 05-09-2016, 10:39 AM
Sarnak

Grant it, most druids won't bother doing dungeon groups which really hurts them in the long run. But to bash druids on the reg for being a "almost a little bit of everything class" is kinda dumb. I wont begin to say that druids are better than clerics and shamans, but they serve their purpose in a group like every other class. OP clearly hasn't played a druid.
Old 05-09-2016, 04:18 PM
Sarnak

A good group will delegate Mana load within in the group anyway. Ill do this, u do that blah blah or atleast the group leader should suggest to keep the exp flow going nicely.

Basic shit.