Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-21-2016, 06:53 PM
Large Bat

Default My wife wants to play on P99 with me.

So finally after me being back to full time playing here lately, my wife says she wants to join me on P99 so we can play together. How do I go about doing this? I have been told by a couple I play with in game that when he started playing his wife had to have an exception or something made for her account. How do I do this? I'm super excited my wife has decided to join in on the addiction! Please help!!! Thanks in advance!
Old 05-21-2016, 06:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyliss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So finally after me being back to full time playing here lately, my wife says she wants to join me on P99 so we can play together. How do I go about doing this? I have been told by a couple I play with in game that when he started playing his wife had to have an exception or something made for her account. How do I do this? I'm super excited my wife has decided to join in on the addiction! Please help!!! Thanks in advance!
Boxing is against the rules brah.
Old 05-21-2016, 07:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyliss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can request an IP exemption to allow a second connection at the same time from your IP. Server staff will then review the request and grant it, but it can take some time.

P.S. Don't ever use it to box. Don't ever log onto it if the other person is not there. Not even for a quick 5 second item transfer. Boxing is a huge no-no and will get you banned here no matter how small.
Old 05-21-2016, 07:34 PM
Large Bat

I'm not looking to box I personally HATE boxers and what they did to the community on EQ live... my wife wants to play with me. do you not read? I was told id have to have an exception made.
Old 05-21-2016, 08:09 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreynert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can request an IP exemption to allow a second connection at the same time from your IP. Server staff will then review the request and grant it, but it can take some time.

P.S. Don't ever use it to box. Don't ever log onto it if the other person is not there. Not even for a quick 5 second item transfer. Boxing is a huge no-no and will get you banned here no matter how small.

I wont ever you have my word. I love my account and characters way too much to be stupid. but how do I request that ? thanks for your help.
Old 05-21-2016, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I wont ever you have my word. I love my account and characters way too much to be stupid. but how do I request that ? thanks for your help.
Petition forum. Down the list from this one. Read the sticky.
Old 05-21-2016, 10:57 PM
Fire Giant

I wouldn't let my wife near this community myself. But I play on red so...
Old 05-21-2016, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't let my wife near this community myself. But I play on red so...
I'd still like to see Mrs Sektors on red99 but there's little hope.
Old 05-21-2016, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Also OP - if you think your wife is rolling a nice cleric/druid... PERFECT so "she" can log in and buff you when she doesn't really want to play... you're going to get caught.

I don't mean that personally, but you'd be amazed what people think they can get away with. Don't be tempted [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]