Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2016, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you cite things like Holocaust denying being illegal to be a negative thing, its hard to really take the conversation seriously. Of course denying the holocaust should be illegal as its nothing short of an endorsement of genocide. The holocaust happened and is supported by thousands of American eye witnesses including arguably our greatest general militarily(Patton), who was also an anti-semite. I guess they were all jews or "zionist shills" too, way back then.

If your chart proves anything, its that jews are smart and excel at anything they do. If you want the best lawyer, you get a jewish lawyer. If you want the best doctor, you get a jewish doctor. If you want to make the best movies, you get jewish writers, actors and directors to make your movie. Demonizing them for that is nothing short of covetousness. Its white people being upset over the existence of a people who just might be more intelligent and more successful than their "arian" brothers. In short, you hate them because they disprove your faith that a white master race is the pinnacle of mankind and superior to all others.

ps. in before you claim I'm jewish. I'm a white American of english/scottish decent (straight hair, blue eyed, pale skin).
Vocalizing a belief should never be illegal unless it directly and immediately threatens public safety in some way ("BOMB!", "FIRE!"). Actions and practicing beliefs are another thing.

It lets you find out who the idiots are so they can be publicly shamed. For example, a couple years back one of my childhood friends contacted me and I thought maybe I'd be up for getting together to do some shit. I looked at his facebook and it was littered with holocaust denial shit, lizard men, ignorant rage directed at Hillary and Obama, honestly it read like Daywolf and Sidelle had a babby. Needless to say I didn't bother pursuing that any further.

And yes Jewish culture is phenomenally adept at thriving in the modern world.
Old 09-03-2016, 02:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loving this guy's posts so far. He's going to be a big deal here I can tell.
Matumbro sux dawg, just sayin
Old 09-03-2016, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vocalizing a belief should never be illegal unless it directly and immediately threatens public safety in some way ("BOMB!", "FIRE!"). Actions and practicing beliefs are another thing.
Generally speaking I agree, but criminal conspiracy is a crime even when it doesn't necessarily pose an "immediate threat" to public safety. At what point do we say such rhetoric isn't OK? Where do we really draw the line before its too late and such a movement gains irreversible momentum?

Probably subject for a different discussion.
Old 09-03-2016, 02:18 PM
Banned

I love the Jews they dindu nuffin
Old 09-03-2016, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Generally speaking I agree, but criminal conspiracy is a crime even when it doesn't necessarily pose an "immediate threat" to public safety. At what point do we say such rhetoric isn't OK? Where do we really draw the line before its too late and such a movement gains irreversible momentum?

Probably subject for a different discussion.
Such nonsensical belief. You think people who deny the Holocaust want to start a Holocaust. Some do but they are a bastardization. If you think this rhetoric is as bad as you say then you should be calling out the Jews for their racist policies, their closed ethnostate, and their ongoing genocide.
Old 09-03-2016, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Its OK to be a white supremacist, but not OK for people of a particular racial/cultural identity to have their own nation? The hypocrisy is real.

And please, claiming Israel is committing genocide by fighting radicals whose cultural and religious beliefs hold that Israel must be destroyed, only reveals your personal irrational hatred of them.

Israel is neither forcing them to stay, nor holding them captive. The surrounding nations from which they came are however forcing them to stay in Israel for no other reason than to kill and oppress Israelis in accordance to Islam.
Old 09-03-2016, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Its OK to be a white supremacist, but not OK for people of a particular racial/cultural identity to have their own nation? The hypocrisy is real.

And please, claiming Israel is committing genocide by fighting radicals whose cultural and religious beliefs hold that Israel must be destroyed, only reveals your personal irrational hatred of them.

Israel is neither forcing them to stay, nor holding them captive. The surrounding nations from which they came are however forcing them to stay in Israel for no other reason than to kill and oppress Israelis in accordance to Islam.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tell us more.
Old 09-03-2016, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For real. Uses wealthy shabbos goys as evidence talmudism doesn't run the world; claims the Holocaust (meaning the organized genocide of 6 million Jews) is supported by American eyewitnesses when every single "death camp" was liberated by the Soviets. (Pro tip: they saw terrible shit, but not giant gas chambers).

You don't have to try so hard to be unracist, Flair. The everyday Jew is not a disgusting Talmudist in the same way lower-echelon Scientologists are not necessarily sick predators. The Soroses, the Rockefellers don't spend the war in internment camps and starve as supplies are strangled to be used as propaganda later. The average unconnected Jew, particularly an American or European who learns only Judeo-liberalism and nothing of the inner core of Talmudism, is as much a pitiable pawn and disposable as any of the rest of us.
Big J with the alley-oop dunk.
Old 09-03-2016, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

What does this have to do with the price of tea in china? Yes, there are bad guys that are trying to conquer the world. Yes, some of them are Zionists.

and?

This is the same logic used to shoot cops or demonize a people due to the actions of outliers.

Congrats, you've been indoctrinated.
Old 09-03-2016, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What does this have to do with the price of tea in china? Yes, there are bad guys that are trying to conquer the world. Yes, some of them are Zionists.

and?

This is the same logic used to shoot cops or demonize a people due to the actions of outliers.

Congrats, you've been indoctrinated.
Thats right goy do nothing it will sort itself out. You cant aggressively protect your interest or YOU will be the bad guy.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]