Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portasaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there is some hardcore collation happening in the background of that gif and I just can't look away from it.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2014, 02:45 PM
Banned

Speaking of hardcore collation: http://www.virtualstapler.com/classic/

You're welcome
Old 10-23-2014, 03:01 PM
Sarnak

Blitzkragg..
When I walked into tranix bored sitting on rage this guy was in there boxing two shamans, telling me he hacks, telling me how he bought the account it came with a aon and all this other garbage.

Then I /duel'd him, walked away after 5 min figured he wouldn't hit /d, only to come back from being afk dead with a rez box.

I did /petition but only because it was clear as day what he was doing, i'm sure Sirken had a good laugh at my drunken ass paging then getting wrecked AFK in a duel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5:25 am EST is the timer on it as of last night, GL if you want it. You got a guy two boxing the camp, maybe he'll be sleeping or something.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blitzkragg..
When I walked into tranix bored sitting on rage this guy was in there boxing two shamans, telling me he hacks, telling me how he bought the account it came with a aon and all this other garbage.

Then I /duel'd him, walked away after 5 min figured he wouldn't hit /d, only to come back from being afk dead with a rez box.

I did /petition but only because it was clear as day what he was doing, i'm sure Sirken had a good laugh at my drunken ass paging then getting wrecked AFK in a duel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5:25 am EST is the timer on it as of last night, GL if you want it. You got a guy two boxing the camp, maybe he'll be sleeping or something.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So many false accusations I don't even know where to start!
Old 10-23-2014, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

It's not like I go around to camps and do a /d with people at the camp ask to hammer then kill em' and take their spawns [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So your telling me you didn't say to me "I bought this account with the AoN", and "I am hacking" and the boxed shaman around the corner was imaginary?

It's a nice setup, leave the other shaman around the corner AFK with the pet on the spawn point, keep your active characters pet away so the AFK pet tags first then send yours in torp and it's a wrap.
If someone asks questions just claim your friend is AFK but it isn't you really.
Last edited by Vyal; 10-23-2014 at 03:29 PM..
Old 10-23-2014, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So many false accusations I don't even know where to start!
So you're Blitzkragg. Who is Iolz though? Cause that person is always there too when I go try to turn in my pearl for my Naggy/Vox cleric.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're Blitzkragg.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2014, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuktari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shut your whore mouth
i would respond with a rustled gif, but w/e
Old 10-23-2014, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

casuals wanting more hand outs, pras the neckbeards
Closed Thread