Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you serious? 99% of the time azrael was completely irrelevant because they gave up so many times

when nihilum was at its largest? azrael would have no more than 10 people on at a given time
I don't see where I said anything false. Zerging them like Nihilum did doesn't work. They might lull a bit, maybe even disappear for a month but they always come back.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-23-2014, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if my goal is to stomp out azrael, why wouldn't i take the path of least resistance?
for even guild numbers so this server can see guild v guild pvp with even numbers?

unless you know azrael would stomp you regardless and your a wittle scareedddd
Old 10-23-2014, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
i left azrael because i knew they would be raiding uncontested and yeah, i wanted to make another guild and have small crew casual pvp

then azrael absorbed 8 people from hokuten, refused to negotiate with me on ANYTHING, and then told me to fuck off and recruit

at that point it became apparent that azrael was the problem with the community and needed to be brought down one way or another
Now you are raiding uncontested and yeah you could break up your guild but you won't.

Holocaust absorbed Blazed, and spammed the boards with join or die.

At that point it became aparent that the problem with the community was Colgate's zerg guild and they needed to be brought down one way or another....

You see Colgate arguments can go back and forth like this forever. I would have to say for the most part the server is still in a better place than it was 6 months ago. I think I got a chart somwhere that shows the population average is higher now than it was back then. I would still prefer a 3 guild server though.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:38 PM
Banned

Done arguing with people who think every new player is a faggot and should leave.

Done arguing with people that think Derubael is a faggot for having a GM event and did their best to ruin it.

Cancer is cancer.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:40 PM
Banned

you done arguing cuz andis got you and colgates scheme on lockdown

gg I win FQ
Old 10-23-2014, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Done arguing with people who think every new player is a faggot and should leave.

Done arguing with people that think Derubael is a faggot for having a GM event and did their best to ruin it.

Cancer is cancer.
I like Derubael but that GM event happened way too soon after Nihilum disbanded. Ex Nihilum members were still being targeted and a lot weren't reintegrated back into the server yet.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-23-2014, 03:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
ya you got mass invited by gyno on day 1, congrats, you're not allowed in the guild today

8)
Lol, "NO I DUMPED YOU FIRST and I never want to go out with you again!" can you sound anymore like a spurned women? Jesus you are a faggot.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyApostle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, "NO I DUMPED YOU FIRST and I never want to go out with you again!" can you sound anymore like a spurned women? Jesus you are a faggot.
sorry you didn't make the cut
Old 10-23-2014, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now you are raiding uncontested and yeah you could break up your guild but you won't.

Holocaust absorbed Blazed, and spammed the boards with join or die.

At that point it became aparent that the problem with the community was Colgate's zerg guild and they needed to be brought down one way or another....

You see Colgate arguments can go back and forth like this forever. I would have to say for the most part the server is still in a better place than it was 6 months ago. I think I got a chart somwhere that shows the population average is higher now than it was back then. I would still prefer a 3 guild server though.
i would also prefer a 3 guild server, too bad azrael absorbed one and griefed the other into disbanding and joining us
Old 10-23-2014, 03:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyApostle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stop stroking his ego whoever you are

thats what feeds him

i've figured this rl monk out
Closed Thread