Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2014, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldaran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come over and register on our main site pantheonrising.guildlaunch.com and then just ask a member of our guild to put you in touch with an officer. See you soon!
Name is too close to mine. Not approved...
Old 02-14-2014, 10:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Name is too close to mine. Not approved...
I was here first [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 03-02-2014, 10:11 AM
Orc

Common goals and common agendas...

It appears this is an entire guild that is not satisfied with the easy solo MMOs of today where exp and loot are handed to you on rails. At all levels they are dedicated to help bring Pantheon:RotF to life. /gu is full of successful guild groups forming and advice to us new players to P99.

The forums show a focused core of officers in lock step about the guilds direction and support from the membership.

If you are supporting the development of Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen and looking for a guild on P99 I would check <Pantheon Rising> out. It has been a long time since I've seen a guild with this much alignment in goals and agendas.

Every time I've been a part of a team this well aligned great times have followed.
Last edited by Ferocitas; 03-02-2014 at 12:42 PM..
Old 03-02-2014, 10:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferocitas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Common goals and common agenda's...

It appears this is an entire guild that is not satisfied with the easy solo MMOs of today where exp and loot are handed to you on rails. At all levels they are dedicated to help bring Pantheon:RotF to life. /gu is full of successful guild groups forming and advice to us new players to P99.

The forums show a focused core of officer in lock step about the guilds direction and support from the membership.

If you are supporting the development of Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen and looking for a guild on P99 I would check Pantheon Rising out. It has been a long time since I've seen a guild with this much alignment in goals and agenda's. Every time I've been a part of a team this well aligned great times have followed.
I completely agree, and with over 130 registered members in about 30 days others agree that this is a good place to be. We will be a well organized team by the time Pantheon comes out and we will have fun 100% of the time doing it! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 03-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Aviak

Been around Project1999 many years and this guild is one of the most up and coming guilds in a good while. Anyone interested in joining should check them out they are great people.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:45 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroPonics [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been around Project1999 many years and this guild is one of the most up and coming guilds in a good while. Anyone interested in joining should check them out they are great people.
Thank you Hydro. I must admit, I am having a great time with PR. We have many great people. Almost always am I laughing my six off on Team Speak with more than just my full group of PR members. I haven't had this much fun in a guild in a very long time.
Old 04-16-2014, 07:58 PM
Banned

Scam.
Old 04-18-2014, 03:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Followed these guys (on my monk) when they were wrecking shop in Dalnir the other night. Chatted a couple of them up both before and after the adventure. Very friendly folks, got two pieces of armor, and even gave me a port afterwards.

Good luck out there!

TLDR: Bump.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghordo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scam.
I LOL'ed

The Pantheon dev site? Sure I'm on board with that. Thats turned into an MMO drama of epic proportions and keeps on giving the yucks.

The guild? Not so much. While a number of folks originally came over to p99 from the forums on that site, most of the guild are decent folks we just picked up once we got here. We're a guild of EQlive raiders, EQlive casuals, first time EQ players, or first time MMO players for that matter. Sucks what happened over at the Pantheon site, sorry so many folks lost thier $$ to that prick (shocked people are still there giving him cash...) but PR on p99 is just another guild having a blast. We're not going anywhere, the name remains the same and the game goes on~
Old 04-22-2014, 02:24 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Followed these guys (on my monk) when they were wrecking shop in Dalnir the other night. Chatted a couple of them up both before and after the adventure. Very friendly folks, got two pieces of armor, and even gave me a port afterwards.

Good luck out there!

TLDR: Bump.
Thanks Abrok and grats on the gear.