Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2015, 07:12 AM
Sarnak

Phenomenal.
Old 08-31-2015, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry it's been awhile since I have given a update but i think you will like this one.

-Updated code to cancel casting. Added code to remove a beneficial effect. Changing the buff structure to support how the client wants to remove a beneficial effect, reintroduced the stacking issue of buff icons. If you cast a high level buff and then try lower level buffs, it will block them. If you cast your buffs from lowest version to highest, it will only apply the highest buff, but it will still show the icons for the lower level buffs. Its just a display issue.

-Added attribute per level increase values

-Added support for short term buffs to the attribute code.

-Brought the NPC attribute code up the the same level as the PC code.
-Made NPCs have HPs based on their level.

-Initial implementation of encounter windows.

-Added allocation point handling (both adv and craft).

-Added in foundation for trading you get all the windows and can add items and coins just once both parties hit accept the windows disappear just nothing is added/deleted yet.

-Now have the following commands from the console Broadcast, Announce, Tell, Who, Kick, GetMOTD, SetMOTD, Shutdown [Time] [interval]

-Implemented basic Randomization of NPCs

Now for the good stuff which i expected to have something to show you long before now but the person that was suppose to be working on the system kept saying for weeks he was almost done but never showed us anything and then just disappeared. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So since the basic implementation of combat was done Zippyzee decided to work on the quest system so we can put our content people to work. So after two weeks i give you the first look at questing (still a work in progress). [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://youtu.be/0Xjx9AY55QM

Enjoy
Wow, this is moving along a LOT more quickly than I had anticipated ^^

Exciting!
Old 08-31-2015, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Yealight v2.0?
Old 08-31-2015, 01:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yealight v2.0?
God been a long time since I checked that website. Followed it for years in anticipation
Old 09-10-2015, 08:07 AM
Sarnak

Bumpty bump.
Closed Thread