Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 12:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whenver i see all this extremist bullshit about how azrael is pure scum and holo is this, and nihi is that, I know that whoever says that is truly ignorant. there's good and bad in all guilds, otherwise they wouldn't have any members. what is truly unbalanced though is the forumquesting and propaganda spin doctors that are constantly shitting up the forums.
/applaud

Boli 60 Cleric blue <Hispartans> epiced
Olob 60 Warrior blue <Hispartans>
Grimbank EC mule blue <Hispartans>
Old 11-21-2014, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

Shnarf and RGBC may be enemies but Dacuk always keeps it 100
Old 11-21-2014, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whenver i see all this extremist bullshit about how azrael is pure scum and holo is this, and nihi is that, I know that whoever says that is truly ignorant. there's good and bad in all guilds, otherwise they wouldn't have any members. what is truly unbalanced though is the forumquesting and propaganda spin doctors that are constantly shitting up the forums.
When people talk shit on a guild it is normally targeted towards a select few, that being the leadership. No one really cares about the majority that just show up and do what they are told.

If a guild is RMTing or something else unfavorable towards the server there is reason to be upset at a guild.

Everyone knows there are good people in all guilds that are just along for the ride, that is irrelevant.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:17 PM
Banned

BTW in 4 years time when Roganbro decides its time he's had enough of p99 and pulls the plug... Lite will be posting a similar thread trying to squeeze water out of a stone to stay relevant in a game that is moving on from the "Lite V Nizzar" era.
Old 11-21-2014, 06:58 PM
Banned

FashionQuest
Old 11-21-2014, 11:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nirg I gotta call BS. I remember when i was with my founding fathers pals levels 40-44ish you and cast on his bard would routinely swing by our freeport xp groups dropping ice comets on anyone thats in range when you were level 50. not that there's anything wrong with that, but please don't preach like you are some white knight that never pvp'd people lower than you. same type of shit you claim other people are "scum" for.

Also remember when holocaust lost pvp in fear a few months ago and then refused to call LNS and cried about being griefed? you basically griefed your own members and used that as some bullshit propoganda.

Makes me smile too as holocaust was completely different when the server opened and is responsible for alot of the pop dropping from 600-100. But that was 3 years ago and it seems things have changed and theyve learned not to cut the branch theyre sitting on. To read Nirgon though is a bit funny, like a bit overboard blue to me but if its making the numbers climb for a while its good for the server.

Like colgate said, they knew the timers, the recruited (lol still funny)
Old 11-22-2014, 04:04 AM
Banned

I have seen the top of the mountain

It is good
Old 11-22-2014, 10:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol trying hard to be relevant

Cya nerd
Old 11-22-2014, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have seen the top of the mountain

It is good
lol great Beavis and Butthead episode