Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 01:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back when Fish Bait existed, Draco spawned...

Transcendance had first 15, was clearing, and got first engage on draco. IB had second 15. FB had third. Trans was fighting Draco, it was getting close (a wipe may or may not have happened, uncertain), IB was waiting for them to finish one way or another when FB came in, got the kill, looted and scooted. FB had a few members suspended (might've been salty? and someone, uncertain, you'd hafta ask them) and the loot was removed.

A few weeks back, DA / IB were contesting a CT. IB called 50 minutes? on the two golems. IB waited their 50 minutes and managed to get the 2 golems. IB let DA have draco as per rules. IB was finishing up the trash clear when DA ran in on CT, burnt him down, looted and scooted. Apparently CT summon was (is?) only summoning 1 mob every 3 seconds, instead of all at once, making his summon a joke (with 40 players on a 32k hp mob, anyway). DA had loot removed and a few members suspended (I believe Durison was one of them).

A few quick examples for you Nilbog. On a side note: Is the CT summon fixed yet? he's simply not that dangerous in his current form.
This is not entirely the truth

Otto was purposely aggroing golems to keep DT's going to slow DA down

That's a violation of the rules
Old 07-27-2010, 01:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love it when people publish libel against me.

You're dumb and so is everyone who honestly believes this.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love it when people publish libel against me.

You're dumb and so is everyone who honestly believes this.
Cool story bro

People know the truth. You've done the same thing in Hate. Stop trying to pretend your some honest angel with a halo over your head
Old 07-27-2010, 01:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is not entirely the truth

That's a violation of the rules

There is no rule that says you can't aggro the golems, it's not training, it's not KSing, in fact it's pretty ingenious
Old 07-27-2010, 01:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no rule that says you can't aggro the golems, it's not training, it's not KSing, in fact it's pretty ingenious
You need to re-read the server rules

It specifically states you need to respect the raid. That doesn't mean you exploit DTs to harass them and slow them down on purpose.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:28 AM
Banned

Otto stop aggroing the golems and DTing people in hate. Loser.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Otto stop aggroing the golems and DTing people in hate. Loser.
You got me. Totally my style, time to fess up.

I'm also the OOC spammer and the DDOSer and Abacab.

Whatup.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Raid Rules

You must respect other players and raid forces. If a raid force is at a raid target before you are than you are not allowed to engage that monster before they take a shot at it (Within 30 minutes). If that raid fails then you are free to take your shot and so on.
I.E. you are not allowed to aggro a golem to start up death touching while the guild that has claim is working towards it.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did anyone post the screenshot of Bumamgar's whole guild getting getting banned from SoD yet?
this sounds like a fun story can I hear more?
Old 07-27-2010, 02:14 AM
Sarnak

Zithax did on our forums actually.
Closed Thread