Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Pathing

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 06:28 PM
Aviak

Default TOFS 4th Floor

So, on the Tower of Frozen Shadow's (TOFS) 4th floor, has really bad pathing. Mobs walk directly through the walls,(and I'm not talking about the 1 way fake walls either) they should follow the walk way of the maze, but in certain areas, the roaming oozes and mummies will just walk into the walls and disappear, just to agro you when you are near. This can be very dangerous, considering that the TOFS keys are not soul bound yet, and if you die up there, you WILL NEED to either have your corpse summoned, be lucky and find someone with a key to let you up, or if those 2 fail, you have to re-key yourself, naked, in order to get your corpse back.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osyruz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, on the Tower of Frozen Shadow's (TOFS) 4th floor, has really bad pathing. Mobs walk directly through the walls,(and I'm not talking about the 1 way fake walls either) they should follow the walk way of the maze, but in certain areas, the roaming oozes and mummies will just walk into the walls and disappear, just to agro you when you are near. This can be very dangerous, considering that the TOFS keys are not soul bound yet, and if you die up there, you WILL NEED to either have your corpse summoned, be lucky and find someone with a key to let you up, or if those 2 fail, you have to re-key yourself, naked, in order to get your corpse back.
And you have 7 days to do so! Go go go!
Old 08-27-2015, 10:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranndom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And you have 7 days to do so! Go go go!
I have 7 days to do what? I play my necro in there, IF I die, I can just summon my shit. Not sure if you even read what I said, you quoted it though, but yeah, mobs jumping out of/ walking directly into walls shouldn't be happening. You could do something more useful with your time then trolling a bug report.