Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2015, 03:04 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iniamyen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think, regardless of which side you might take, we've all learned something here: boxing is serious business. But after all the fighting, all the name-calling and all the distrust amongst us, I think we can all agree on the question that's on the tip of our collective tongue, so to speak:

How much did you pay for that TV and stand?
My monitor is about the same size and I picked it up for about $1000. The difference between monitor and TV is dwindling but it's still important enough to consider. It was worth it. I can lay in bed on a wireless keyboard and mouse and still function like I was at my desk.
Old 09-13-2015, 03:13 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irongrip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
very adult response from adult people that run this server.....i have proof that shows me not boxing, your proof, changing my forum thread title, congrats youre as bad as all the kids that treated you like dirt growing up.
Actually the TOS you already clicked past by the time you're at that screen says you agree to be scoped out. They don't just use some arbitrary method to decide if you're boxing. You were probably dumb enough to log both accounts onto the same big screen, then decided to sit your bored looking kid in a high chair in front of it long enough to get a picture on your laptop and pretend you're a victim of circumstance.

8/10 for effort. But you're still a lying dbag.
Closed Thread