Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Im gona try this 4x classic server to try out other class's. Ive never really played EQ much before, never did endgame or anything like that so this would be nice I thinks. Its the same rules as p1999, you just get to level 4x quicker, I like the idea =D Though, once p1999 Ill be right back there on my Level 9 Cleric (Lol I am soooo bad...) However, If this 4x server has any population, I might keep my 2nd character there for funs.

Oh, and that classic DAoC someone posted in another friend is pretty damn fun also =P
Old 04-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Kobold

hey mixx, its Lavera man, every time i try to connect to the server now i get to char select screen ok, but when i try to log in to any character from there, i get an instant disconnect, any way to fix this?
Old 04-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Just made a level 1 Wood Elf Warrior, lets see how quickly I can catch up to my level 9 on p1999! Lol
Old 04-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogManX44 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey mixx, its Lavera man, every time i try to connect to the server now i get to char select screen ok, but when i try to log in to any character from there, i get an instant disconnect, any way to fix this?
sounds like your character is still in the world and it thinks you're trying to multi-box on the same account

maybe wait for it to timeout and give it a go
Old 04-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Kobold

first time trying to log in since i left last night, also tried logging in another server and it works just fine, i guess ill give like 20 mins or so and try again to see if it is the multibox issue like you suggested
Old 04-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Kobold

ok, its no longer insta DCing me from character select screen, but instead of loggin in, i crash and get a popup saying.....

EverQuest has detected that your client may have crashed.

It is oftem possible to determine where and why the crash occurred.
Click Yes to send this data back to the developers in an effort to help the stability of the game.

The only personal information that will be sent with the data is the character logged in, the server they were on and the zone they were in at the time.

obviously im not going to send any info on the crash to sony, but do you, or anyone else know what might be the problem here? i have changed absolutely no files in my eq directory since the last time i played with no issues, so that can't be it, and it also only happens with this server.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Large Bat

So on a 4x server, what does that do to the economy early on? It would seem 1/4 of the pp is being gained while leveling would it not? Would people still try to stick to other server pricing of items or would it naturally correct to lower prices?
Old 04-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Sarnak

I guess we'll have to see :-)
Old 04-08-2010, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

I think the gold drops are a bit higher also
Old 04-08-2010, 02:01 AM
Large Rat

I started a ranger on PEQ and was hanging around POK when a MGB went off and to my surprise everything stuck. So here I am lvl 5 with HoV KEI Fo7 and a nice DS. I ran into Crushbone and straight to Emp Crush I went from lvl 5 to lvl 14 in one run. Was quite fun.
Closed Thread