Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2014, 01:16 AM
Large Bat

I've been doing Oasis from 18-20 and found it incredibly frustrating: it's crowded and there are dangerous things roaming everywhere. The highway spot mentioned in the original post has two roamers (ghoul and a mummy), and the beach was always packed with other players.

Perhaps someone knows a better spot for this range?
Old 05-10-2014, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

Eastern Karana. Pull to guards, let them beat a mob down then charm, break charm and kill. Profit.
Old 05-10-2014, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

If you don't want to do silly stuff like that, you can try Upper Guk. The Squire area should be pretty reasonable at that level.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 06-06-2014, 10:16 AM
Sarnak

Just because I love this thread and I am 55 and it doesnt seem to go higher than that.

Howling Stones 54+ Should be able to ride this out to 58-60 though the smart move is to go to Chardok for AOE whenever you can if your goal is to get to 60 asap

Read this thread, mainly the post by Tecmos (check out his videos too)
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=120950

I did entrance yesterday and it was hard scary and fun. I agroed the east pather by sending in a pet to attack who took a weird path along the the platform

Also another note about CoM. at 54/55 I have started grabbing any cleric in the zone that is 39+ and just keeping a pet and letting them CH once in a while. I can keep the whole 2nd floor clear and I take ~80% cut of the exp and the Cleric is still doing more than a yellow per hour. Its a fair trade off and works out really nicely.
Solo Kills
Old 06-06-2014, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

Damn. I did a serious writeup of HS in that thread, lol.

When I leveled another enchanter up on red, I actually went to HS at 52 to avoid the random wizard gankings in CoM. Entry was doable at 52, but I did get significantly more early charm breaks than at 54. I think I went into north at 54 and it was also doable. But I had the advantage of having done HS before so I had my methods down pat.

Enchanter+cleric duo is amazing for XP!
Old 06-06-2014, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Tecmos, so HS is possible at 52? I am on red also and 37. Planning to try some HS as soon as possible.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

For sure. Just be extra careful of your and your pet's proximity to east pather, keep enemies rooted, and engage pairs of mobs from max distances possible so that if you get a charm break you can mez it before it gets to you and recharm without needing to stun or losing runes, etc.
Old 06-18-2014, 08:14 PM
Orc

Love to see more lower level charming spots if anyone has anymore great locations!

Thanks for the thread!
Old 06-19-2014, 08:30 AM
Sarnak

Wish I had thought of this leveling my chanter...but anyway I zoned into Droga to check chief camp and there was a low 40s enchanter soloing. Must have been a great spot bc I checked back later that day and he was 2 levels higher, and the next day he was 45+. Getting loot all the while.
Old 06-19-2014, 08:32 AM
Sarnak

Upper Guk --> Lower Guk/Kaesora --> Lower Guk/Droga --> Lower Guk...see a pattern here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread