Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 07:29 PM
Large Rat

Default Where does a noob go?

So i recently started playing p99 and have been lovin it! Playin a troll warrior and I have one simple question, where in the world is a good place for some groups? Innothule area is terrible now at lvl 10 and its a long run to see if there are noobs like me in EC (because guk is devoid of noobs) What are some more of the popular noob zones on this server? AAlso are trolls kos to iksar? kunark possible? field of bone awsomeness? THANKS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Kobold

I suggest crushbone. Lots of groups, and you'll get faction to be able to bank in Kelethin.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:41 PM
Banned

Don't go to Crushbone if you're a troll and yes you will still be KoS to Iksar.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:00 PM
Orc

EC has some orc groups at your level, also North Ro.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:01 PM
Fire Giant

I'm sorry Dexus but you're kinda in that magical middle ground [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

- A class that can't solo efficiently
- A race that isn't incredibly populated at lower levels

In all honesty you have a few choices:

1 - Go to crushbone (get bound in greater faydark and just pay noobs to sell your stuff for you, but you can't train [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])
2 - brave it out - Soloing with very large downtimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3 - Go to East Commonlands (possibly get bound in West Freeport) and ask the high levels there to buff you (they might give you items if you can make them laugh)
4 - Make a new race and/or class combo

I'm not meaning to be negative but it's just a hard time atm for new warriors.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:14 PM
Fire Giant

there are sometimes groups in ec/wc/nro you might be able to join.

once you hit 12+ (and especially at 14+) you might find it easier to get groups in oasis. not the best xp per kill zone around, but always populated and lots of safe mobs to kill

16+ you can stay in oasis, head to guk, or head to unrest. OT is good too if you can drag a healer type along with you
Old 02-23-2012, 08:25 PM
Kobold

EC is a good bet, followed by north ro and then Oasis. You should have no problem getting buffs to help you solo if need be in Ec tunnel. If i see you there I'll definitely hook you up with +1100hps.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:29 PM
Aviak

I put together Derv groups with anyone 8-11 or so (maybe higher?) in NRO. I generally didn't find to much trouble finding enough people LFG between NRO/EC/Oasis. The dervs in the corner near the oasis zone line were less likely to scare anyone off because no Dorn.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:42 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boombha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I put together Derv groups with anyone 8-11 or so (maybe higher?) in NRO. I generally didn't find to much trouble finding enough people LFG between NRO/EC/Oasis. The dervs in the corner near the oasis zone line were less likely to scare anyone off because no Dorn.
lol, ^ this, is a safe bet to be honest, there are usually quite a few peeps chilling around n-ro at that level, and yes, it's good exp there until 14ish, at which time you should stroll back on over to the oasis for some serious croc/orc bashin madness, at which time i would suggest a guk group if you can get a good one,
it's all relatively close, so not much travel time.

to sum up,

10-14 North Ro, trash mobs/Derv camps.

14-19 Oasis, Crocs/Orc highway

19-24/29 maybe, Upper Guk, sounds good, but also SolA, is just a hop skip away.

from there onwards, you're probably wanna get out a bit, and travel.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:56 AM
Large Rat

I have soloed my way from 1 to ten pretty easy and downtime isnt too bad so I will be trying North Ro tonight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Thanks for the tips didn't know oasis would be populated haven't braved out that far yet!
Closed Thread