Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 11:23 AM
Large Rat

lol im always at the level cap was 20 before now that you raised it im 25 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] 26 soon.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:08 PM
Aviak

Hey guys,

I just started on p99 this week and am currently playing a level 6 mage. Planning to switch to an iksar necro though once Kunark drops. I'm looking for an active guild that sticks together. Look for me in game as Morganth.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:28 AM
Aviak

I've tried to reach out to everyone! We have been incredibly busy over at Mischief. We have been dominating Upper Guk and beginning our Ro armor quests. This week we will most likely branch out to Sol A and Mistmoore as we approach 30.

We are still looking for mature players not interested in rushing to the top but rather are interested in the ride! Monks, rogues, enchanters, and wizards are a top priority, and we'd (mostly) like to add one or two of everything else!
Old 03-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Sarnak

Old EQ player here. I'm considering buying the game and playing. How would someone new fit into your outfit here? I enjoyed playing an Iksar Necro and a High Elf Enchanter.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Aviak

Hi Cas,

Most of us have only been here a few weeks - so I'd say quite well! We are asking that new members reach the 10th level before becoming tagged, although we've been known to bend the rules for folks who gel with our personality well.

We're all approaching 30 now, and will most likely by around 40 for the release of Kunark. We typically have 1-3 groups going each night of guildies, tackling Mistmoore, Sol A, and the like with all of us being in the 20-30 range.

Do keep us updated when you get in the game!
Old 03-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Sarnak

Mistmoore, the halfling lands right? Good fun! I have access to an old, used copy of EQ Titanium, would that work on this server or do you need a brand new, unused copy?
Old 03-01-2011, 12:43 PM
Aviak

Titanium works great. I've also updated class needs, level caps, etc for those interested!
Old 03-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by casdegere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mistmoore, the halfling lands right? Good fun! I have access to an old, used copy of EQ Titanium, would that work on this server or do you need a brand new, unused copy?
Actually, you're thinking of Misty Thicket. Mistmoore Manor is in Faydwer and is the home of Mayong Mistmoore and his minions - directly opposed to the League of Antonican Bards (Typically touted as a 30+ dungeon).

Edit: And yes, you'll need a fresh install of Titanium, however it doesn't matter that you've used that copy for EQLive before - your registration number is not used for Project 1999. There are two threads you should look at prior to setting up for P99. I recommend you read here http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2651, and here http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ect+1999+setup.

Feyrana Mezwell [Sign of Unity - Retired], 60 Erudite Enchanter (Prexus)
Grannak [Retired], 22 Ogre Warrior (Prexus)
Gurren [Retired], 21 Halfling Rogue (Prexus)
Gizelle [Retired], 20 Gnome Magician (Prexus)

"You breaka da mez, we breaka your legs!" - Jasmy
Last edited by Durham777; 03-21-2011 at 05:02 PM.. Reason: Added answer to the question posed.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearzerker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beastlords too?... but who plays that class anyways...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There aren't, and never will be, Beastlords (or Berserkers for that matter) on Project 1999. This is of course unless Rogean and the powers-that-be change their minds, but both of these classes, as well as the Vah Shir and Froglok races are post-Velious.

Project 1999 only means to implement the expansions up to and including Velious.

Feyrana Mezwell [Sign of Unity - Retired], 60 Erudite Enchanter (Prexus)
Grannak [Retired], 22 Ogre Warrior (Prexus)
Gurren [Retired], 21 Halfling Rogue (Prexus)
Gizelle [Retired], 20 Gnome Magician (Prexus)

"You breaka da mez, we breaka your legs!" - Jasmy
Old 03-03-2011, 11:59 AM
Large Rat

Hi,

Is there a Mischief website/forum for applications or do we just apply here?

I used to play EQ a few years ago on Morrell Thule server, and have recently started a Shaman on P1999 who has just ding'd 10. From the looks of this thread I think Mischief is my kind of guild.

Cheers,

Baltros
Closed Thread