Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 12:36 AM
Large Bat

Default Bag of main items including jboots disappeared

Hey guys,

My Character's name is Nimothar, I'm a level 34 Paladin and this is my main character.

Yesterday I was in EC and killed a skeleton. I went to loot it and it had a 'Bottle of Kalish' and maybe some bone chips on it.
While the loot window was still up, I looted the Bottle and put it in my 1st Bag slot and right clicked on it to drink it. When I did this my 1st Bag slot bag disappeared. I then camped and logged back in. At this point I did not have the bottle or bag on my cursor. I then zoned into WFP and the bottle appeared on my cursor but not my bag.

So basically my bag has been 'drunken'/'eaten' and have lost everything inside of it.

The bag was a 10 slot hand made back pack, the items I can 100% say that went missing of value to me were:

JBoots
Ghoulbane
Arbitor's Combine Greatsword
Lizardscale Cloak

Obviously the biggest loss to me was losing my JBoots. Being a No Drop item, I couldn't have just traded my whole bag to someone. Nor did I destroy it or have auto-destroy on. I believe the act of drinking the bottle whilst the bag was on my cursor with a loot window still up has made my bag disappear.

Note: I have made a petition for this and also got back a response from Amelinda today after sending a tell to her in game regarding this.
The response is that Nilbog is away for 2 months and is the only person who does reimbursements so replacing the items myself may be faster.

I have posted this here so others are aware of this bug/scenario.

Thanks,
Nimothar.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:26 PM
Project Manager

I was unable to replicate this issue.

Following the scenario provided above:

Killed skeleton, while loot window open, left click looted kalish. Replaced first bag with Kalish. Kalish is in slot, bag on cursor.

Right clicked Kalish. Bag did not disappear.
Dropped bag back into slot.
Closed loot window.

If anyone knows of ways to replicate issues like this, please create threads and we will fix if at all possible.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:52 PM
Aviak

There was an announcement about this last night in game.

I didn't zone, but I died with a large sewing kit in my hand, and it disappeared altogether.
Closed Thread