Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wherever you live shouldn't allow automobiles. There are too many stupid deaths every year due to automobiles.
Amen.

From my cold dead hand!
Old 07-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

It means citizens retain power to overthrow a corrupt government.

Respect is growing in me for a few of you!
Old 07-02-2012, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

The exact moment you need the cops to protect you and your loved ones, remember they are just 30 minutes away.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonIsStillPosting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The first step to losing every freedom you have in life is losing your right to arm yourself. History proves this thousands of times over. You are a mongoloid of proportions unmatched if you think you are better off without the means to defend yourself and your property should the need ever arise.
Wow. I had no idea P99 had logical open minded minds!
Old 07-02-2012, 04:25 PM
Sarnak

Okay this thread got me all excited. So glad to see there are still Americans in this country that understand why we have the right to own firearms and why it is so important. Last post.. I'm starting to spam.

If you are the head of a family, the protector of a family, I personally feel it is insanely irresponsable to not own a firearm. This world is a crazy place and if you are not prepared to defend and protect what is yours at any given moment. Well I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

I am a big dude with training, but I know know there are bigger dudes out there with even more training that could over power me inorder to get to my wife and children. I can count on my training, but in this world that only gets me so far.

I don't have time to google the quote, but I think this is very relivant to my comments.

"God created man equal, Smith and Weston made it true." - XXXX
Old 07-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Kobold

More gun pr0n, please.
You guys post more, and I'll post the videos of us shooting a Class 3 Ruger AC556.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:19 PM
Kobold

Here's your teaser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uaRdR-pqExc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 07-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafoirfouille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what is she doing !? These are INNOCENT STORMTROOPERS !
Oh, yeah, almost forgot...
The misfires are actually SnapCaps.
They're aluminum dummies with rubber primers.
You can dry-fire all day and not hurt anything.

And they really, really help train away anticipation flinching.
You just have someone else load your magazine and mix a couple in.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And with a salute to Sgt. York, the 1903A3...
Sgt. York used a 1917 Enfield.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maahes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am a big dude with training, but I know know there are bigger dudes out there with even more training that could over power me inorder to get to my wife and children. I can count on my training, but in this world that only gets me so far.
Ok, WTF would someone want with your wife and children?! I'm assuming in this scenario the attacker who is 'after' your family is out to kill them? If that's the case a house fire would work just as well as storming the door and fighting through you with a lot less effort. Guns don't fight fires last time I checked. Why is it everytime a firearm proponent is setting up a scenario where a gun will be useful its a scenario that is wildly unrealistic. If someone is out to kill you (or anyone for that matter) there are very effective ways to circumvent a firearm (a carbomb can be made by even the most novice person with a little research, a house fire leading to asphyxiation, you can make fucking thermite in any garage in america for fucks sake.) If some idiot is going to come at you from the front door I would argue that they werent serious about actually killing you and that the deadly force you are meeting them with is just unnecessary. But who cares right? You got to kill someone while being within your rights. Hell yeah! American dream!
You want to learn to stop someone from physically hurting you, travel to Israel, train in KM, train with the IDF(there are a ton of schools there run by former IDF instructors, its not fun, its not pretty, it is effective), imo they are the only people who actually use hand to hand combat anymore. You thinking your training will only get you so far is the first indicator that whatever you were trained in is ineffective. If it is an martial art, or based on a martial art, its worthless.

As far as whether or not you think the military would kill its own citizens, if this were 100 years ago where the deadliest thing you had to worry about was a cannon or a gatling gun that a man had to operate on sight, I would agree with you. But it takes a handful of men to press a handful of buttons to more than break any uprising 300,000,000 strong or not. We dont possess the weaponry that our govt possesses...not even fucking close. The 2nd ammendment was a interesting idea when it was proposed. 250 years later its kind of a laughable idea to think 300million people armed with some .223's could fight a war against a govt that can send a missle fired from a fucking submarine straight down your goddamn chimney.
Closed Thread