Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2017, 11:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivbot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, the problem isn't entitled blow hard assholes like you. Nope, you're not a problem at all. I'll be staying, thank you very much. People like you are the biggest cowards of all. I know this because you're all mouth online where you are anonymous, yet someone how you still live. This tells me you're too much of a coward to show you really are in public because someone would have close your mouth for you by now. That's what I know about you.
I just keep hoping this is elaborate bait but its looking more and more likely that you're actually just an unhinged individual. Threads bad, you're mad and bad. Just stop posting its embarrassing.
Old 12-21-2017, 12:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just keep hoping this is elaborate bait but its looking more and more likely that you're actually just an unhinged individual. Threads bad, you're mad and bad. Just stop posting its embarrassing.
Truth is truth
Old 12-21-2017, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
heh yeah i was afraid about this at first, i thought "fuck did i just get trolled?" but the longer it went on, the more apparent it became this guy is for real.
Old 12-21-2017, 12:03 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
heh yeah i was afraid about this at first, i thought "fuck did i just get trolled?" but the longer it went on, the more apparent it became this guy is for real.
I am for real. You're a coward. It's pretty obvious. Not sure how you would not think I was for real. You do what cowards do, talk shit constantly online then act like Mr. Perfect in the real world because if the cat slips out of the bag that you'e a total douche you'd be drinking through a straw. Not sure why you would think I was not serious. I've seen you cowards for 20 years now.
Old 12-21-2017, 12:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivbot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am for real. You're a coward. It's pretty obvious. Not sure how you would not think I was for real. You do what cowards do, talk shit constantly online then act like Mr. Perfect in the real world because if the cat slips out of the bag that you'e a total douche you'd be drinking through a straw. Not sure why you would think I was not serious. I've seen you cowards for 20 years now.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-21-2017, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-21-2017, 12:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I sincerely hope the GM you complained to reads all this.

Now if you guys don't mind, I have a scryer to camOH I MEAN *goes anon*
Old 12-21-2017, 12:30 PM
Fire Giant

Best rnf thread in a while lol
Old 12-21-2017, 12:31 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sincerely hope the GM you complained to reads all this.

Now if you guys don't mind, I have a scryer to camOH I MEAN *goes anon*
I'm already there, sorry
Old 12-21-2017, 12:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I'm already there, sorry
Watch out for an incoming train then. He already proved he's willing to go there.
Closed Thread