Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 02:02 AM
Orc

Post Rerolling fresh untwinked toon anyone wanna team up

Long time lurker here, recently made forum account. I work full time and i'm taking programming classes. BUT I still have an hour or two a day to play some EQ to cool off and have fun.

In 1999 vanilla EQ I had a 40 Warrior and had loads of fun. I'm hoping to get back into the game, and group as much as possible [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Most of my fond memories were the groups from classic EQ.

So if anyone wants to reroll a fresh, untwinked char with me and group up to knock out some low level dungeons and casually level up, that would be fun ^^.

I'm planning on monk, human or iskar idk.

Looking forward to leveling slow and steady and trying out a few different zones/leveling paths. Anyone interested?
Last edited by Auuken; 01-20-2017 at 02:08 AM..
Old 01-20-2017, 02:19 AM
Fire Giant

If you post the time of day that you plan on playing it would help others see if their schedule lines up with yours. Good luck in your adventures, Auuken!
Old 01-20-2017, 08:40 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you post the time of day that you plan on playing it would help others see if their schedule lines up with yours. Good luck in your adventures, Auuken!
Oh good idea, thanks.

I'm thinking around 7-11pm GMT - 6 or CST.

Also, is there an LFG feature outside of game client that you guys use?
Old 01-20-2017, 08:48 AM
Aviak

I almost thought you were on a euro schedule at first. (Formatting Tip: Timezone(GMT-#) is preferred.)

I've got a level 1 eru sk, a level 2 eru necro, and been considering rolling up a war, enc, wiz, dru... Needless to say altitis gives me options, but I don't think i could do this every day - depending on your choice of human/iksar monk and whether or not you're going to port and rebind your iksar if you do go that route(and why not, they are moar bettah ^^) I'm sure I could bring something to the table for 2-3 days a week ;p
Old 01-20-2017, 09:07 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzerei84 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I almost thought you were on a euro schedule at first. (Formatting Tip: Timezone(GMT-#) is preferred.)

I've got a level 1 eru sk, a level 2 eru necro, and been considering rolling up a war, enc, wiz, dru... Needless to say altitis gives me options, but I don't think i could do this every day - depending on your choice of human/iksar monk and whether or not you're going to port and rebind your iksar if you do go that route(and why not, they are moar bettah ^^) I'm sure I could bring something to the table for 2-3 days a week ;p
Formatting tip noted.

2-3 days / week sounds a bit more realistic. I might as well go Iskar, past characters were human and barbarian mostly. I'm venturing to guess your alts are iskar?
Old 01-20-2017, 10:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auuken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm venturing to guess your alts are iskar?
It sounded like he was saying he'd be able to group on his Erudites (or future alts) if you ported your iksar to the mainlands.
Old 01-20-2017, 12:19 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDawg816 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you ported your iksar to the mainlands.
Ah, would a port be easy to get? I'll have a fresh toon with no plat or abilities to trade.
Old 01-20-2017, 01:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auuken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah, would a port be easy to get? I'll have a fresh toon with no plat or abilities to trade.
There are some nice people that would come get you. Look for dial a port members or try in /ooc in the meantime. Note that you can port to EJ easily, FoB is not so far away.
Old 01-20-2017, 12:36 PM
Aviak

Im not opposed to getting one of my toons out to fob and binding at the ramp either if you wanted to level in kunark
Old 01-20-2017, 02:40 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzerei84 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not opposed to getting one of my toons out to fob and binding at the ramp either if you wanted to level in kunark
Sounds like fun, what classes duo or group well with monk?
Closed Thread