Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2014, 02:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Train looked intentional on the fraps we have of it. You have to be pretty fucking derpy to think there's not going to be a tracker sitting there while VS is in window. To bring that large of a train of undeads and then sit down to aggro the ones in VS's room before you FD looks pretty shady on this side of things.
I will respond to this. We are trying to make it all ranger track to avoid some of these issues. It seems like 90% of the issues we run into is trackers on the spawn ready to engage.

-Someone loses FTE and complains because a tracker didn't have a guild tag.
-Someone loses FTE and complains about Autofire.
-One tracker moving into track accidentally trains trackers already there.
-Some guilds complain that the method of engaging and pulling mobs as soon as they spawn are retarded to the point they want FFA mobs removed.

I mean let's just make the change to Ranger trackers with no one in the zone at the time it spawns able to pull or engage the mobs. I think it would get you guys more FFA mobs in the long run and it saves me from having to spam a target button. Win win.
Old 05-31-2014, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Lazie non factor
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought you were a guide?
GM since January.
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only after we name and shame all the TMO accounts that were banned/suspended in December.
Be a man and post under your character's name. Don't hide your opinions behind an anon account.
Old 05-31-2014, 02:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Layze non factor
Fixed that for ya.
Old 05-31-2014, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

TMO forfeits mob, IB still suspended. More news to come!
Old 05-31-2014, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed that for ya.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Who are you?
Old 05-31-2014, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Hahah some mad IB in here. Guess theres nothing better for them to do right now tho. They could at least not be little bitches and post under non anon troll accounts.

Id be pissed too tho if my leadership put me in a position where I cant raid for two weeks because they think theyre above the rules. Maybe theyll learn how to communicate and admit wrong doing, but I doubt it. If you wanna raid without worrying about being suspended two weeks, apply here: www.tmoguild.o
Old 05-31-2014, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

Maybe you will learn to communicate properly and put a proper link to your forum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread