Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 09:17 PM
Kobold

Default /rude Eashan/friends

So Eashen and Co. had cleared up to the 4split on Fire Giants in Solb and then had to go sit at the zone line for 20+ minutes getting a replacement tank/healer.

My group moves in, splits the pull and continues to split the door before magi's room when this asshole and his friends leapfrog us entirely Ks'ing our Rokyl!

Now correct me if im wrong, but you have to be at a camp to claim it, not at the zone in. Shit even just be at the staging area but they were far from it.

So we get into this giant bitch-fest and guide Cyrius shows up, noting that Eashan had lost the camp and rules in our favor ect but Eashan gets to keep the loot and nothing is done for his blatant KS'ing!

Basically im posting this to tell you all to watch out for this idiot/guide who lets people get away with breaking the rules..

TRAIN ON!
Old 05-24-2010, 09:38 PM
The Protector of Sunder

Isn't this guy in IB?
Old 05-24-2010, 09:46 PM
Fire Giant

We actually had a very similar experience with Eashan just the other day. We noticed FGs were up, so a few <DA> people decided to roll up and off them. We clear to Tranix, kill him, and /shout that a PMT is rotting. Eashan shows up and claims that they were doing FGs (even though we cleared ~5 FGs including the first named without even seeing them).

We offer to let them join in with us since we really didn't need most of the loot... I think one of our members wanted a Roykls' off Magi but he refuses and tells us that FGs are theirs. We tell him that is ridiculous and carry on. He petitions and Rogean shows up. Apparently like 20 minutes before we entered the zone they killed 1 of the 2 Fire Giants at the bridge that no one ever kills and as such Rogean is forced to give them Fire Giants. We back off and wait about 20-30 minutes when finally Eashan says that he is willing to let us join his "raid" because he had no tank and a druid as a healer. After that whole fiasco we told him to screw off, but let the druid join us incase the PMM dropped since none of us needed it.

Basically he acted like a huge tool bag and tried to claim FGs, despite lacking the force to do it.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:20 AM
Aviak

Lol, this is funny.

Eashan / Stangus and Co. rolled into my Elder Mino / Raster camp in lguk about 4 days ago and just rampaged through the camp after I had been there for about 4-5 hours. I'm a 50 cleric camping it for my 41 monk and a necklace for a friend, so I was only killing the elder mino and raster PH, so I offer to let them take the XP mobs.

They tell me that if I can't keep the whole camp clear I'm not allowed to have it. Lol.

Odd too considering Eashan has his rotlc.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:34 AM
Banned

Over fire giants...

That's when you know this server is dying.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommylover [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Over fire giants...

That's when you know this server is dying.
When people like you stop complaining.

THAT is when you know the server is dying....
Old 05-25-2010, 05:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When people like you stop complaining.

THAT is when you know the server is dying....
Get a job.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eashan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To Jelatin.....
Hey Jelatin I remember us being down in Lguk Mino room a few days back but when you say "They tell me that if I cant keep the whole camp clear I'm not allowed to have it" Who is the They? who sent you a tell? I wish you said something to me personally as soon as you though some shit was going down, also I don't even think anything came of it we where in and out. We had no use for A Chryso Talisman and i don't even remember seeing you. We just were trying to get EE Bags if we ended up fighting Minos it was due to just ppl falling into the hole. I think we killed the Patriarch a few times too but other then that I think that's all we were out for.

To Atvaata & Loke

Peeps I don't know what to say, both times GM's showed up and the issues were resolved, if I did something wrong I am sure I would have been told to back off and surrender the loot Also I might point out that the only reason that a petition was sent in and a GM showed up is that after we all came back from LD someone FD'd a FG on us and killed us all, then only after that did Rogean look and see that we killed FG's first and then told us its was cool for us to move on.... seems that all is working as intended

P.S. btw thanks for allowing the druid to hang with you and have a shot on the mask if it dropped and the only reason that we could not pursue FG's that time after Rogean gave us the camp is that our tank and cleric were apps to your guild and you told them to leave the group at least that is what they told us
Anyway in the words of The Human Torch "FLAME ON" !!!!
So everyone is wrong but you, correct?
Old 05-25-2010, 06:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eashan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To Jelatin.....
Hey Jelatin I remember us being down in Lguk Mino room a few days back but when you say "They tell me that if I cant keep the whole camp clear I'm not allowed to have it" Who is the They? who sent you a tell? I wish you said something to me personally as soon as you though some shit was going down, also I don't even think anything came of it we where in and out. We had no use for A Chryso Talisman and i don't even remember seeing you. We just were trying to get EE Bags if we ended up fighting Minos it was due to just ppl falling into the hole. I think we killed the Patriarch a few times too but other then that I think that's all we were out for.

To Atvaata & Loke

Peeps I don't know what to say, both times GM's showed up and the issues were resolved, if I did something wrong I am sure I would have been told to back off and surrender the loot Also I might point out that the only reason that a petition was sent in and a GM showed up is that after we all came back from LD someone FD'd a FG on us and killed us all, then only after that did Rogean look and see that we killed FG's first and then told us its was cool for us to move on.... seems that all is working as intended

P.S. btw thanks for allowing the druid to hang with you and have a shot on the mask if it dropped and the only reason that we could not pursue FG's that time after Rogean gave us the camp is that our tank and cleric were apps to your guild and you told them to leave the group at least that is what they told us
Anyway in the words of The Human Torch "FLAME ON" !!!!
So to sum it up, you don't give a rats ass about anyone else but yourself.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So everyone is wrong but you, correct?
Irony at it's best.

Rofled.
Closed Thread