Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zuranthium, isn't that the dbag that was on a tirade about why giving druids perma animal charm would make the game more classic, and nerd raged about ingame maps?
hahah same douche, funny thing is the reason the guy doesnt like me in the first place is because the previous day i was grouped with him at the orc highway in oasis and the dude charms a ghoul(wtf who does that in a group?) then proceeds to use the ghoul to pull... needless to say after he got our half our group wiped he wants to blame ME for running at the first sign of trouble... like i could have taunted the 6 orcs he pulled anyways.... after that group disbands im lucky enough to get another one going without him but at the same spot... so you know what he does??? he sits down right next to my group and starts siphoning orcs away from what i was pulling.... so ya that was a little off topic but still relates to camps haha
Old 05-20-2011, 05:42 PM
Sarnak

Ran into him at HHK, he petitioned a GM, and demanded we abandon 1/2 of the camp spots to him and his non existent group saying we can't claim 4 camp spots. Now I've only been in one group that could do all four spots otherwise warrior room was left alone. Then when we gave him 2 spots, he demands and petitions we move our group, we were here first mind you, so we don't overlap pathing. I'm Sorry you can't make a group move especially after we give you two spots. And if you're afk, that doesn't mean you're entitled to whatever camp you want. He sits afk in HHK. Bad news bears with him.
Old 05-20-2011, 05:47 PM
Fire Giant

Zuranthium is the worst person on the server.

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 05-20-2011, 06:01 PM
Banned

Wow I really hate this man.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ran into him at HHK, he petitioned a GM, and demanded we abandon 1/2 of the camp spots to him and his non existent group saying we can't claim 4 camp spots. Now I've only been in one group that could do all four spots otherwise warrior room was left alone. Then when we gave him 2 spots, he demands and petitions we move our group, we were here first mind you, so we don't overlap pathing. I'm Sorry you can't make a group move especially after we give you two spots. And if you're afk, that doesn't mean you're entitled to whatever camp you want. He sits afk in HHK. Bad news bears with him.
So apparently this dudes favorite tactic for xping is to use legitimate groups to cushion him in spots he would never be able to handle solo... I can't stand the guy but I even went as far as to try and make amends with him since the server is way to small to hold grudges but he still wanted to be a pompous ass so whatever, he won't last long on here hopefully
Last edited by Tarathiel; 05-20-2011 at 06:12 PM..
Old 05-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
then you lose the camp. Its that simple.
Well, it's probably more broad than that. But I didn't petition and talk to the guide, a group mate did. I was too busy contemplating logging my druid in and clobbering the guy with an epic CB train for invading our secluded camp, which was broken as we had been there for an hour. But somehow ok by the guide *shrugs*. Next time the train-o-death and a dead twink kiter as far as I care.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:28 PM
Aviak

Send a message via AIM to LevinJ

I got to encounter this from the other side the other day. Thank you, Hobby, for clarifying the rules on the matter and offering me the camp to keep.

Briefly, I found a certain popular camp open and claimed it (individuals in the zone confirmed that no one had been present there for some time). Shortly after, another person showed up and claimed that he had been holding the camp down but had to gate and was re-claiming the camp (which he insisted he was entitled to by the rules). When the next repop happened, mobs that do not spawn in that room suddenly magically appeared in the room and I was forced to gate. Unfortunately, the GM did not see to confirm how the mobs arrived. I decided to just leave rather than deal with the drama, although Hobby kindly informed me that I had rights to the camp.

Not posting this to rehash the story, but thank you to Hobby for your assistance and your time. And to express frustration at people who write their own rules.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:35 PM
Large Rat

Just for shits and giggles I fully shaman buffed and sowed a ghoul Zuranthium had charmed in Oasis last week at Orc Highway. As fate would have it the ghoul promptly broke charm and killed him.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone have any good camp stories from the past few days? haha.

Enough negativity, here is an irrelevant good story while i med up. I wanted to solo in SolA the other day, but would have had a hard time breaking certain areas like the Foreman room. Luckly there was a high lvl farming foreman/kobald but not the other mobs in those two rooms, so I hung out with him and solo'ed the other four mobs and sometimes the foreman PH. He got a few drops and I got a ding. Then he decided to leave, so I figured I would keep the foreman camp going in the nice rotation we had up and hopefully get a tunic. He logs back in saying he had a few more minutes, and at the same time foreman pops, so I start to take him out. After a nice fight, I get my tunic. There was no discussion about who had the claim to the foreman pop, since he left it was now mine. At the same time I also felt a little bad since he had gotten pretty unlucky and hadn't gotten many foreman/kobald pops (the next day I got two kobalds in a row and got myself one of each drop from those mobs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ), but I had my tunic and i had to restart my comp (so it wouldn't freeze). I told him i had to restart and that the camp was his again, and he got a few more attempts at it.

TLDR It was fun being nice about a camp, for both of us.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:43 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarathiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True story... ...Well a gm comes along and what do you know we are forced to share with him even tho we were there first... We invited him... And he choose to let personal drama get in the way of a good group... He was the one that disbanded why were we forced to move while he got to reap the benefits of soloing a camp that we broke.... Not really fair but its just how the cookie crumbles
I somehow remember this differently.

*shrug* that's all I'm sayin.