Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 03:59 PM
Skeleton

Default Is this strange?

my lvl 1 barbarian rogue with just the guild shirt and a dagger (no twink) handily defeated a wolf that conned yellow in Everfrost newbie area. actually, this happened two or three times.

it seemed like maybe my hp was regenerating fast but then it's been so long since i played that i really don't know what to expect.

so were there any changes made to the game or is this normal or what? i thought fighting yellow solo and practically naked was a bad idea every time.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:03 PM
Aviak

Wait till level 10 and give us an update.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Aviak

I just experienced this with a barb I was trying out. The only difference was that I was getting my ass kicked. I too am curious about the regeneration of health, maybe it's just a low level thing. I suppose with only 25hp every regen tick would be a hefty percentage.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

-shrug- health regen is fast at low levels because you have....low health [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Aviak

Low level battles are contests of HP regen. You just got lucky.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Killing yellow cons at levels 1-5 is completely normal, you don't need to be twinked to do it.

The hp regen seems high because, as stated before, when you only have 30 hitpoints even a 3hp per tic regen = 10%
Old 02-12-2010, 06:01 PM
Large Rat

Arent all races except Trolls supposed to start with 1hp/tick standing and 3hp/tick sitting, then get an upgrade around lvl 30 where they get 3hp standing and 6hp sitting(troll starting regen). Thats pretty much how i remembered it being atleast.

I guess it's possible that they just gave each race the max regen from the start intead of getting it at a certain level.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

There are some issues with the way it looks like your regenning on the interface. For example mana skips around +/- what your actual mana regen rate is.
Closed Thread