Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 05:39 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkutron5000 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lady is lying in this interview, or, GRRM has lied multiple times on panels and interviews. he never thought it would be 6 books. GRRM went from 3 to 4 or 5, then straight to 7. and so i cant believe anything else that woman has said in the interview.

look at this girl trying to ride dem coat tails, being all like, OMG im important too see? i helped!

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 06-04-2014, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite characters are those that exhibit human compassion and honesty.

1. Arya*
2. Tyrion*
3. Daenerys Targaryen*
4. Most recently, Jaime Lannister*, as he has been much more enjoyable post hand cut off.

*Ser Jorah Mormont
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"EverQuest: Game of Thrones Edition"™. Travel across the Narrow Sea of Tears from the magical Faydwer lands in the East, to the Kingdom of Antonica. Neighboring the Pirate Islands home of the Erudites, the Kingdom of Antonica is the prized gem in all of Norrath as it holds the Pixel Throne, and the power of the Kingdom. The King of the Seven Kingdoms of Antonica has died without an heir, and so the Kingdoms of Qeynos, Halas, Rivervale, Grobb, Oggok, Neriak, and Freeport all race and scramble as they try to put their own representative on the Pixel Throne before any of the other kingdoms can beat them to it. Rumors abound that theres a highelf with Dragons in Faydwer, at least according to the rumors on the lips on traders in Felwithe. Which side will you join? Which side will you fight for, bleed for, and most probably die for? There will only be one winner, because in "EverQuest: Game of Thrones"™, you either win, or, you die.

"EverQuest: Game of Thrones"™ is a Sirkenp99© production

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken: After Project1999
pls be a thing soon pls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:03 PM
Sarnak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8oOi6JOXEQ

Also Lol
Old 06-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/06/03...-thrones-books

Maybe 9 or 10 seasons now?
Old 06-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken: After Project1999
pls be a thing soon pls
Posted screen shots in thread before of a clash of kings mod for war band, it's pretty sweet...highly recommend.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:57 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondinfin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like the new episode but I was disappointed with the Jorah/Danny scene. I remember reading it and it felt so emotional, like Jorah had the fucking rug pulled out from under him and he breaks down. Jorah should have cried on the show IMO.

I can't wait to see Glen and Dinklage work together.

Also the hound and arya at the black gate...WTF. Some of these changes from the books are just perplexing to me, it just makes a plot hole...the guards just don't give a shit? whats to stop them from spreading rumors etc, like Littlefinger said when he and Sansa passed through?
My thoughts exactly. I just don't think Danaerys' actress is good enough to pull a scene like that off. And now she won't even get naked anymore...oh well at least we have Missandei for that now to make the Essos scenes less unbearable.

It was also weird seeing LF looking worried for a change...from the books it seems like he always had a way out of every situation. Maybe he did but Sansa just beat him to it. Who knows. And now he might have Arya too? If those guards turn her away then they should be killed if LF ever finds out lol.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:26 AM
Fire Giant

Le Sigh

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

omfg AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING !!!!!!
Old 06-08-2014, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

No clue how they are going to fit everything into the finale