Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2015, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Ni hao. Ni shi ben dan! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gong xi!
Old 12-06-2015, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ni hao. Ni shi ben dan! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gong xi!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-17-2015, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Apparently people miss the updates according to another thread so lets get this thread back to the front page! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gym still going strong, mixing up the times I go down there from mornings to late evenings depending what else is going on but continuing to break small targets on the treadmill. The other night I managed 12.5km/h for 35 minutes without any rest breaks so have continued to push on to 12.7km/h... and managed 35 mins with a 2 minute rest break at the 30 minute mark so it won't be long before it goes up again.

Had a good pal of mine suggest that I work in some weight training with the cardio for a more complete workout so have started to do some weights before getting on the treadmill, as well as some more between some bike work and crosstrainer work afterwards... all told I aim to break 1000 calories per session on the machines, plus whatever gets added from weights on top of that.

True I'm often walking 20 minutes into town as well and back out afterwards. It feels great to be physically active...I'd recommend it to most of the blue community. Even if you're so immersed you don't want to leave the house, stick your fake AFK tag on in the tunnel and do 10 press ups every time someone inspects you in the tunnel, or pick a few items at random and commit to 5 burpees each time someone mentions it in their auction spam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You too can be active. Maybe its time you stopped making alts or raiding X times a week to work on yourself?

Just some thoughts. Stay tuned for more updates!
Closed Thread