Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2015, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never been corpse camped, and I'm pretty sure the reason is because I don't talk smack really to people that kill me, which is basically everyone because I don't give a crap about pvp anyways. Just be like "good fight, man" and they'll mostly be okay in response.

If you do get corpse camped, log to an alt for like 5 minutes and they'll be gone - studies show that the average time a human can focus on a boring task with no external motivation to do so is about 19 seconds, so give it 5 minutes and the camper will surely be gone.
confirmed, i killed this guy once and he didnt say anything toxic. he just came back. it kinda made me feel bad because he was so cool about it so i never attacked him again.
Old 11-28-2015, 08:03 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

run fraps if you're really worried about it. but next time, when you're on the loading screen after death you can just X out of the window (plug pull) and your character will disappear. if you get corpse camped it's kind of your own fault since each death is another chance to just plug out and come back 5 minutes later. maybe 15 if they really don't like you. posting on the forums only encourages whoever's griefing you.

if you play expecting people to follow the rules you'll be sorely disappointed. the staff both require a lot of proof to punish an account & aren't very active about doing so, so even with the best fraps video in the world it will take weeks. and the guy breaking the rules probably has 10 other accounts and doesn't give a single shit anyways. learn to play red assuming the rules don't apply to other players and learn how to defend yourself from these strategies.
Last edited by Xaanka; 11-28-2015 at 08:07 PM..
Old 11-28-2015, 08:19 PM
Banned

when classic exp loss was in game for PvP deaths I spent 5-7 hours on multiple occasions deleveling people

shit was so cash

get fukt
Old 11-28-2015, 09:37 PM
Orc

shits classic
Old 11-28-2015, 11:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when classic exp loss was in game for PvP deaths I spent 5-7 hours on multiple occasions deleveling people

shit was so cash

get fukt
Not only playing 5-7 hrs straight on elf Sim but CCing too. Damn bro l2life
Old 11-28-2015, 11:32 PM
Banned

RIP Citychamp
Old 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not only playing 5-7 hrs straight on elf Sim but CCing too. Damn bro l2life
duno who u r but if you think a 5-7 session is an insult to me ur not only wrong but ur insulting someone who runs marathons for a living

what do you do fat boy
Closed Thread