Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 02:14 PM
Kobold

louie ck having a bit about bigoted language doesn't mean he espouses you going around being a shithead and calling everybody a faggot you fucking goon

you're the modern day equivalent of every pudgy white guy 10 years ago that feigned a high brow, referencing george carlin as an excuse to be an unrepentant asshole
Old 06-26-2014, 02:15 PM
Fire Giant

Lol no. Just because I post, does not mean I care about what you say. Just like the rest of these people, I think you are being silly.

Dummy.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulldudes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
louie ck having a bit about bigoted language doesn't mean he espouses you going around being a shithead and calling everybody a faggot you fucking goon

you're the modern day equivalent of every pudgy white guy 10 years ago that feigned a high brow, referencing george carlin as an excuse to be an unrepentant asshole
I don't think I've called anyone a faggot, but you sir are surely being a huge faggot.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:17 PM
Kobold

Pretty gay thread bruh
Old 06-26-2014, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

Full of faggots

BLUE
46 Warrior - Elkantor, 35 Shadowknight - Geldriia, 46 Enchanter - Shebreeze
Old 06-26-2014, 02:23 PM
Banned

Look everyone here is giving me advice on how I should be more relaxed with my usage of words that may or may not be offensive to people.

I just am trying to say, hey you should think about it, if someone is offended by your behavior it might not be their fault. It isn't hard to make minor adjustments in your life to be more pleasant to other people, especially people that share such an appreciation for a niche fantasy role playing game.

Why we wouldn't try to get along with each other instead of just acting like a goon driving a car who is flashing their middle finger everywhere and screaming at their dashboards, is beyond me.

I'll try to be less offended when I read words that have offended me in the past during my life that you don't know, but all I am asking you guys here is to have an open mind and we should celebrate the similar things we appreciate rather than insult each other.

There is no reason to be so offensive when someone is offended by someone elses behavior. Everyone is a horrible person, nobody isnt guilty. The good people try to make adjustments when they can.

In this instance everyone can, myself included.

Alos ps, thank you skulldudes for giving me a blip of hope.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

Why do you assume that what people post here reflects their daily life?

And skulldudes gives you hope? Why - because he said something that sort of aligns with something you are trying to agree with? Let's ignore the fact that he used the very word that you claim to be offended by. Hypocrisy abound!

Let me just tell you that you are not a moral beacon, nor have you brought about any new concepts of "let's all be friends."

It doesn't matter what you say, you will always offend someone somewhere. It is not up to us to change our ways, but up to you to avoid that which offends you.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:31 PM
Kobold

rnf
Old 06-26-2014, 02:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiefist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rnf
Awww were your virgin eyes offended?
Old 06-26-2014, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

this forum and box is becoming a last refuge of the late 90's and 00's mentality of persons and gaming personalities. hilarious how much people will cling to something because of nostalgia.