Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2014, 01:31 AM
Banned

Play red and root the bard. Watch his cocky ass get reked by the entire zone in one hit. That piece of shit bard.
Old 07-17-2014, 09:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsblood1987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Charm a mob from his train, sow it,buff it, then zone. Come back and watch it chase him down and stun him, and bask in the massacre
The bard would have to be really bad to die to that shit.
Old 07-17-2014, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsblood1987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Charm a mob from his train, sow it,buff it, then zone. Come back and watch it chase him down and stun him, and bask in the massacre
Yeah, sucks that bards can't run faster than sow...
Old 07-17-2014, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
every single one of these responses reads "i'm an unoriginal pussy who needs to be told how to play everquest."

the bottom line is you can either be a big boy and find a way to level, you can keep trying to quad in the overthere and whine in the forums like an entitled little cocksucker, or you can stop playing everquest. something tells me it won't be the first option
It's called leveling with efficiency, with no extra loopholes to go through. idiot
Old 07-17-2014, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weird, I was able to figure out how to quad yetis within about 5 minutes of showing up there, and they are far better xp than anything else at your level. L2P?
orruar, dont you just have a shaman? At any rate, yeti's are equal experience with whatever is in FV/OT at that level, The only semi- flat spot in dreadlands is normally camped (northern yeti caves), I'm not saying i couldn't quad there, but the "you are out of range" adds enough time that you would rather spend meditating.
Old 07-17-2014, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better question would be why you care about FP faction? I bet 50% of the server is KOS from killing Lucan at one point or another. Literally almost zero benefit to having good faction in EFP/WFP, and NFP isn't on the same faction.
why i care? I'd rather go into a town and not be kos, im not a soulfire clicky noob like 50% of this server.
Old 07-17-2014, 10:26 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's called leveling with efficiency, with no extra loopholes to go through. idiot
What would be even more efficient than quadding in OT is if bards would just stop being selfish and powerlevel you. I can't believe how inconsiderate they are if you aren't yet 60. Damn bards.
Old 07-17-2014, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should play a bard. They're the most efficient levelers out there.
Old 07-17-2014, 10:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should play a bard. They're the most efficient levelers out there.
Well that made my day
Old 07-17-2014, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

The QQ is strong in this thread.
Closed Thread