Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2014, 02:59 AM
Planar Protector

Default D3 exp worth getting?

Is it worth even getting? Was big fan of d1/d2 d3 sucked a huge one, heard they added tons of shit, but im guessing the graphics are still world of warcraft style

is it worth getting the exp?
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:06 AM
Banned

I came back this weekend and played it ordered Reaper of Souls and had a spin last night. I think they've made it easier in all honesty! Typical Blizzard though they have to appeal to masses.

They don't have WoW graphics though? I think you're getting confused with Wildstar
Old 03-25-2014, 04:59 AM
Sarnak

Yeah, Blizzard used to be about top notch graphics, all the latest effects and stuff like that...
Old 03-25-2014, 04:59 AM
Planar Protector

When it comes out on PS4 yea

Old 03-25-2014, 05:19 AM
Planar Protector

ouch they made it easier? yeah heard horror stories already of people being lvl 70 and already downed the boss on max difficulty and that's 6 hours after release

FAIL

not buying.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:21 AM
Planar Protector

no
Old 03-25-2014, 06:38 AM
Kobold

I bought it because I'm a die hard Diablo fan... Haven't played it yet but will be giving it a spin today! ��
Old 03-25-2014, 07:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ouch they made it easier? yeah heard horror stories already of people being lvl 70 and already downed the boss on max difficulty and that's 6 hours after release

FAIL

not buying.
this is false, you can increase difficulty to make it nearly impossible to clear content. a buddy of mine has some of the best gear in the game and still cant clear the hardest difficulty shit because he doesnt have a ton of paragon levels
Old 03-25-2014, 07:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

FAIL

not buying.
Another child not not knowing shit before speaking. People are BARELY beating the game on torment 1, there is no way in fucking hell anyone will beat adria on t6 until the best of the best gear is farmed and thats if there extremely lucky with RNG.
Old 03-25-2014, 08:02 AM
Aviak

Diablo 2: Hell Unleashed absolutely defecates all over the atrocity that is d3. If you want to play diablo, i'd give that a shot. Bring friends...
Closed Thread