Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 02:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
slammin dongs
Old 08-27-2012, 03:37 AM
Banned

Are either of you heroes slammin dongs on the box?
Old 08-27-2012, 12:05 PM
Banned

Ya my dong is pretty muscalar
Old 08-27-2012, 03:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ones who flocked here at first news of P99 red and talked all sorts of trash/beat their chests week in week out. I've heard that Nihilum, a guild of bluebies who crossed to Red, drove them off the server and now they are hiding on some new server called Legacy of Zek. But seeing as I never played on Red, I don't know if this is just a slanderous lie. If it's true though, it's funny as hell.

What's the consensus on the truth?
Good question. They rode off in the sunset never to be seen again, with their tail in between their legs. They have slowly but surely been massaging their egos on LoZ, cheers to having hope that they may ever gather enough courage to come back and making Red99 more interesting, but don't hold ya breath pals.

Red99 Graveyard blog updated 4/8, find yourself!
Old 08-27-2012, 05:59 PM
Kobold

I think it's more of a case of "to each their own" - many find LoZ more fun. Many find p99 more fun. It would be nice if there was one server with a bigger population, but not everyone will be happy. I duno about you guys, but if a video game isn't fun for me, I don't really desire to play. I don't like when a game feels like (what i imagine) picking cotton feels like.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:01 PM
Banned

lol, hijinx remember when cast busted you out??? you left as well for like 4 months to return once u were done hiding in shame...

WTS used car parts
Old 08-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Banned

Isn't it cool that the people who seriously don't belong on the forums because they've been embarassed twenty times as much as anyone else, actually want to frequent the forums and constantly remind us of their presence.

It almost makes you want to form some sort of weird connection between their constant bad decisions, for instance you could sermise that he and Advisor are compulsive liars and all around huge faggots. My theory took some fine detective work, but I think I'm onto something.

p.s. You will never live down the fact that you are a cross dressing thief. Never.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:38 PM
Kobold

yea casey, ur totally onto me bud, i'm sitting @ home in my dress got like 6 auctions up ebay ima make a profit on w/ no intent of giving them any of it

p.s i really dont give a shit

but about those hardasses that disappeared...

Red99 Graveyard blog updated 4/8, find yourself!
Old 08-28-2012, 12:03 PM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-28-2012, 04:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ones who flocked here at first news of P99 red and talked all sorts of trash/beat their chests week in week out. I've heard that Nihilum, a guild of bluebies who crossed to Red, drove them off the server and now they are hiding on some new server called Legacy of Zek. But seeing as I never played on Red, I don't know if this is just a slanderous lie. If it's true though, it's funny as hell.

What's the consensus on the truth?
the truth is server was ver ycorrupt

both nihilum and holocaust cheated nut nihilum did it much worst, for longer, and has effected the server.

the server is not in the condition it is in because of holocaust griefings...

but amelinda taking money from nihilum? confirmed and it has effected the server.

bearly anyone in nihilum can pvp (a few can but none come to mind)

several guilds tried to compete with them.

the antonica militia
holocaust
founding fathers
vae victus

but the reason no one is able to is because everyone joins them to be exempt from pvp and be above the law. no guild can offer a package like that.

nihilum is known for poopsocking. mass numbers, anti-social guild chat / vent. good pvers.

holocaust is known for griefing, good times, vibrant / funny guild chat. good pvpers/

nihilum isnt even a guild

its a concept

its home for all of the poopsockers / pvers who were kicked off blue (for cheating)
Closed Thread