Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 11:09 AM
Aviak

Never said it was a classic server. They picked and chose which spells to include. For example, the mass enchant metal spells don't exist right now, but they are within the 1-50 level range to scribe. Take a chill pill dude...
Old 02-18-2011, 11:42 AM
Sarnak

Didn't think Breeze was in. Dang, that's cool.

I'm rolling a necro and their are some DOTs that were not in classic that I hope to get. I guess I gotta check the vendors. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-20-2011, 11:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That guy looks like Obama with cheap sunglasses.
All black dudes look like Obama = racist lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Asher
Old 02-21-2011, 08:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGrousis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All black dudes look like Obama = racist lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://thegloss.com/fashion/presiden...ama-looks-fit/

you tell me, I honestly think you (?) look like Obama in that picture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-21-2011, 09:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have 5 weeks of vacation and 8 days of personal time, of which I'm using 8 business days when kunark drops - happily using them I might add.
Lol so you not only using vacation when an expansion drops..but even worse when an expansion drops AGAIN 10 years later... oh wow. Sad world we live in.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://thegloss.com/fashion/presiden...ama-looks-fit/

you tell me, I honestly think you (?) look like Obama in that picture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha I was just kidding. My team mates in England all called me boms, because they all thought I looked like him lol so your not the only one.

What is wrong with someone using their vacation to enjoy themselves? Doesn't matter how they enjoy themselves, because it isn't your vacation time to decide that. It's all love, have a great vacation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Asher
Old 02-22-2011, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGrousis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha I was just kidding. My team mates in England all called me boms, because they all thought I looked like him lol so your not the only one.
If I was going to call you anything based off that picture it would be Vin Diesel (sp?).

Sorry to insult you =\
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 02-22-2011, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

Bump:

These super geeks have Vox/Naggy and Phinny down already.. Wow...
Old 02-22-2011, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bump:

These super geeks have Vox/Naggy and Phinny down already.. Wow...
Was it 6-12 shadowknight? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lol, read this thread about the first Naggy kill. Already epic level raid drama after 8... count em 8 days!!!
http://www.fippydarkpaw.com/forums/v...php?t=633#6563
Last edited by guineapig; 02-22-2011 at 02:10 PM..
Old 02-22-2011, 02:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was it 6-12 shadowknight? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lol, read this thread about the first Naggy kill. Already epic level raid drama after 8... count em 8 days!!!
http://www.fippydarkpaw.com/forums/v...php?t=633#6563
Yah it's been keeping me entertained for the last couple hours.
Closed Thread