Old 12-20-2013, 08:59 PM
Sarnak

clearly meant for both servers
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2013, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Lots of tears.

Few leaders.

Community is toxic because of the very dead and defeated losers that shit up these forums daily.

Your guild might have actually became something if you did not come off as a complete douche and expected raid content to be handed to you because of some legacy VZ/TZ history that no one gives a shit about.

Facts are that if Nihilum did not exist someone ELSE would be here doing the exact same thing. The idea that "Nihilum" is doing something trendsetting is laughable and naive.

Oh and the pity statement of "you guys have farmed for 2 years" WHAAAAA we cant hope to compete is crap. Do you know how many people have burned out on Nihilum over the last 2 years? Did you know that there have been SEVERAL top geared players that have quit/defected/banned over that time.

Step up and do the work...stop making excuses for your lack of game play. If you REALLY wanted it you would do it. But instead you only desire it and are looking for the path of least resistance to achieve it.

That is lazy and it will not work.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Community is toxic because of my guild farming low lvl 50's while we are all max lvl and VP geared
Old 12-20-2013, 11:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2013, 11:57 PM
Banned

lol relapse @ TMO fucking clowns going to quit over duping bans
Old 12-21-2013, 06:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raid Scene
It continues to be an aggravating realization among CSR staff that 10% of the server population causes 90% of the problems. We are all for competition, but it needs to be fair competition. We are also all here for the same thing, to experience classic Everquest. The same guild monopolizing raid content for 2 years that they might not even need anymore is ridiculous, just to block other guilds from the chance of gearing up to take on the same end game content.

I was thinking to myself the other day and I came to ask myself.. Are we providing this server to give people the arena to compete to such bitter extremes that it has resorted to taking every absolute measure to be victorious, or are we here to provide a classic Everquest experience for everyone to enjoy?
Clearly not something Nihilum has been doing past 2 years. Worst part is, you don't monopolize it by pvp, you monopolize it by a zerg. Making it even more hilarious.

Azrael went 3-0 when we contested it via pvp. This was when you had equal or slightly more numbers (not to mention all 60 epic vp geared toons), though.
Old 12-21-2013, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

You have a strange way of remembering things. I have logs of every contested pvp from the last 5 months and you lost any time you had even close to our numbers (many times with a larger force), and only once took Trak since I've been back when you had almost double our numbers.

plz stfu
Old 12-21-2013, 08:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have a strange way of remembering things. I have logs of every contested pvp from the last 5 months and you lost any time you had even close to our numbers (many times with a larger force), and only once took Trak since I've been back when you had almost double our numbers.

plz stfu
sad but true, rebels lose everytime cause they have no idea what to do and healers are terrible.
Old 12-21-2013, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Lots of tears.

Few leaders.

Community is toxic because of the very dead and defeated losers that shit up these forums daily.

Your guild might have actually became something if you did not come off as a complete douche and expected raid content to be handed to you because of some legacy VZ/TZ history that no one gives a shit about.

Facts are that if Nihilum did not exist someone ELSE would be here doing the exact same thing. The idea that "Nihilum" is doing something trendsetting is laughable and naive.

Oh and the pity statement of "you guys have farmed for 2 years" WHAAAAA we cant hope to compete is crap. Do you know how many people have burned out on Nihilum over the last 2 years? Did you know that there have been SEVERAL top geared players that have quit/defected/banned over that time.

Step up and do the work...stop making excuses for your lack of game play. If you REALLY wanted it you would do it. But instead you only desire it and are looking for the path of least resistance to achieve it.

That is lazy and it will not work.
You take the words VZTZ out of your dirty whore mouth. That server was infinitely better than this steaming pile of shit. PVP was plentiful there and never a dull moment. This server I can hardly find a reason to log into it.

Things could be much different though if we didn't have a disease like Nizzar running some RMT guild. This is not Everquest. This is some sick twisted piece of shit that gets neglected and turned into a reality escape for a band of stay home sons in their late 20s and mid 30s.

Nobody can compete because no sane person wants to devote their life to the server like that. I have never seen anyone make a game more of a job than Nihilum.

It goes way beyond that though, because you guys make it nearly impossible for anyone to progress past the mid 50s on the server. You can say anything you want but I have seen both sides and I know what the real deal is.